O/T US Politics | Vital Football

O/T US Politics

xvausch

Vital Football Hero
Haha, oh MY! Are people REALLY ACTUALLY taking this Hunter Biden laptop story for real??!?!?!?!!!??

Oh geez... Molly MAY! WHAT THE MOTHER FUKEN HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?

Take a second, and say out loud to yourself the actual premise... Try it. Speak the words aloud....

See how dumb you sound?!?!

NY Post. Aware of its reputation? If not, think The Sun, but without morals or standards.

What you will learn, in the end, is that this 'info' has been in the inteli-sphere for a long time (prolly early 2019), and they know where it came from. Anyone who espouses these wacknut QAnon bs theories will be suuuuuper embarrassed with history's review.

So, I hear that Hillary Clinton is the Mastermind behind a child sex-trafficking syndicate, run out of the Pinball Pizza shop in Washington DC. They kidnap kids, then torture them. Then they extract their fluids, highly saturated in adrenaline, and they process it into a majikal elixir that they distribute to their subjects/deciples worldwide via The Clinton Foundation.

Can you beleive it!??!?!?! LOCK HER UP!!

Haha, oh MY! Are people REALLY ACTUALLY taking this Hunter Biden laptop story for real??!?!?!?!!!??

Oh geez... Molly MAY! WHAT THE MOTHER FUKEN HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?

Take a second, and say out loud to yourself the actual premise... Try it. Speak the words aloud....

See how dumb you sound?!?!

NY Post. Aware of its reputation? If not, think The Sun, but without morals or standards.

What you will learn, in the end, is that this 'info' has been in the inteli-sphere for a long time (prolly early 2019), and they know where it came from. Anyone who espouses these wacknut QAnon bs theories will be suuuuuper embarrassed with history's review.

So, I hear that Hillary Clinton is the Mastermind behind a child sex-trafficking syndicate, run out of the Pinball Pizza shop in Washington DC. They kidnap kids, then torture them. Then they extract their fluids, highly saturated in adrenaline, and they process it into a majikal elixir that they distribute to their subjects/deciples worldwide via The Clinton Foundation.

Can you beleive it!??!?!?! LOCK HER UP!!

The QAnon none sense has nothing to do with the Biden situation....however, you will get the government you deserve.

The QAnon none sense has nothing to do with the Biden situation....however, you will get the government you deserve.

See, but it does. I know the QAnon thingy makes the other wacky stuff fell uncomfortable, because, you know, they've been exposed as insane fruitcakes, so it would be normal to try and separate the two things, but ya can't. The fact that you don't realize they are one and the same, proves it's nefarious effectiveness.

I hope I get the govt I deserve, and that this incredible experiment in abject human stupidity can come to an end. But no, I don't think anyone will learn from it. Too many peeps out there buying into the whole FakeNews thing Drumph co-opted. Do you even know the origin of the term?

Once this shitstorm is over, and the post-presidency accounting begins for him, wanna make a bet he flees?

Feel like I need to say this again, jsut for context. I have met the man in person 5 times. How many times have you met the fuken idiot?

See, but it does. I know the QAnon thingy makes the other wacky stuff fell uncomfortable, because, you know, they've been exposed as insane fruitcakes, so it would be normal to try and separate the two things, but ya can't. The fact that you don't realize they are one and the same, proves it's nefarious effectiveness.

I hope I get the govt I deserve, and that this incredible experiment in abject human stupidity can come to an end. But no, I don't think anyone will learn from it. Too many peeps out there buying into the whole FakeNews thing Drumph co-opted. Do you even know the origin of the term?

Once this shitstorm is over, and the post-presidency accounting begins for him, wanna make a bet he flees?

Feel like I need to say this again, jsut for context. I have met the man in person 5 times. How many times have you met the fuken idiot?

Believe me, if Nixon can get a presidential pardon, then the US preidential system is capable of doing anything to avoid a bitter post election witch hunt (warranted or not - depending where you sit). So my bet is he'll run nowhere and will be fetered with money and status. Guess we will see.

Anyway, from what we've seen and heard from Biden over here, there are few convinced that he's not just the other side of the looking glass and will be as equally poor in different ways - he's already making it's closest Ally (us!) look beyond and away from him with his interference in Irish Policy and Brexit borders (which was always going to be avoided anyway) so he's pretty much made it clear he's anti British and pro-Irish and pro-EU, which is the sort of lack of balance that he seems to bring to the table across most of his policies. He may even be the President that ends the special relationship for good. Well see soon enough.

I for one think he may well be the least effective President we've yet to endure - I hope I am 100% wrong.

How much influence did Trump's team have in getting Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE to sign a peace accord and start doing business together?

How much influence did Trump's team have in boosting real wages over the last 4 years in the USA?

How much influence did Trump's team have in bringing jobs back to the USA in the last 4 years?

Are there not positive implications from the Trump team standing up to China's bullying? Even the EU is standing up to China now.

The man is despicable. But to say he has accomplished nothing significant is wrong. The problem is his global impact and his negative impact on the social fabric of the USA. But on the other hand, his actions have brought significant power to Black Lives Matter, women's rights groups, and any other group looking for equality. So the net result is actually long term positive if these trends initiated by these movements hold. We may end up with a truly egalitarian USA and a better balance between democracy and capitalism that fosters a return to the USA being the shining light globally.

How hesitant Fox News was in reporting the Hunter Biden laptop story tells you all you need to know about the reliability of it.

How much influence did Trump's team have in getting Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE to sign a peace accord and start doing business together?

How much influence did Trump's team have in boosting real wages over the last 4 years in the USA?

How much influence did Trump's team have in bringing jobs back to the USA in the last 4 years?

Are there not positive implications from the Trump team standing up to China's bullying? Even the EU is standing up to China now.

The man is despicable. But to say he has accomplished nothing significant is wrong. The problem is his global impact and his negative impact on the social fabric of the USA. But on the other hand, his actions have brought significant power to Black Lives Matter, women's rights groups, and any other group looking for equality. So the net result is actually long term positive if these trends initiated by these movements hold. We may end up with a truly egalitarian USA and a better balance between democracy and capitalism that fosters a return to the USA being the shining light globally.

I appreciate the effort, I really do, but to be honest, I am EXHAUSTED after 4 years of this.

Yes, I stand firm, in that he has done NOTHING of any positive significance, to the average American citizen. Conversely, his actions have dramatically set back, areas of long term economic growth, in the interests of short term band iads designed to make him look good.

Its really disingenuous to take credit for piggy-backing an already established wave. Do that at County Line and you'll get you're head knocked off. :banana:

Some things people generally misunderstand.... Starting with GW Bush, the new policy of issuing Executive Orders & Presidential Signing Statements really ramped up in earnest. and you can do the deep dive on those dubious legal findings, by an administration whose very existence was the result of a very dubious court decision.

So these things, they're pretty much meaningless. They have little to no legal authority, and other than memo type directive to departments under the purview of the Executive Branch, they're pretty much disregarded. That means that all these things he's claimed to have "done", and nothing more than wishes put on useless paper with no authority to execute them.

He reduced the taxes on the highest earners, which in fantasy land makes everyone think these guys will re-invest, hire more peeps, and pay their existing peeps more money. But, that's not what happens. When they get that tax cut, they jump up and down, and tell their honey they're off to buy a new boat! 'Merica!!

Not quite sure what jobs he's brought back to America that you're referring to, but I do know that he's fought tooth and nail against modernization and new technologies that would help some of these former coal towns and such. that's why he's not got the support in places like Pennsylvania anymore, and RedState West Virginia is surprisingly turning on him a bit now too.

Not really a fan of your suggestion that his horrifying treatment of people, which has brought out some of the worst and most heinous actors we have in this nation (unless you're an Aryan Brother or a fuken Nazi), which has resulted in people being killed..... That his stoking of racial hatred and violence in the US is a positive thing because then the repressed people stand up and march and riot and loot and more people die?!?!? but in the end we hear their voices to it's all worth it then?? This is something I should look upon as a positive result of this hunk of garbage's presidency??? Sorry man, that's beyond me. I'd think it would be for you too. You're not that far away, you should be concerned. I wont make the OBVIOUS historical comparison, suggesting the plight of the Jews is more in the worldwide consciousness because of the acts of, you know who....

His China policy is idiotic. Blisteringly naïve, and arrogant, and he constantly lies thru his teeth about what he's actually done. I know 3 families that lost their entire businesses because of the China tariffs. He says China pays, but they don't. The people here, receiving the goods, are paying. And they are losing everything because of it. the net effect of his China policy is an unmitigated disaster for American Farmers. The only thing keeping them, and thin whole economy from crashing, is the subsidizing he's been doing, diverting funds without Congressional approval (via Executive Order of course) from other necessary departments (FEMA disaster relief), to shore up the failing American Farms. Because, you know, China.

Lastly, his handling of the COVID crisis, is not only irresponsible, and reprehensible, but he has KNOWINGLY cause the deaths of many many thousands of people. And holy crap! It's on tape. How do you excuse that? It's funny until you know someone who is dead. Then it aint.

Bozo the Clown is a FlimFlam Man of the highest order, pay close attention, because the diversions are endless. He's gonna be indicted and charged in the Eastern District of New York once he's out of office.

Nobody is going to pardon him.

** Note: For those of you unfamiliar with US Tax Terms, the term "Payroll Taxes" which are the "taxes" that Trump so triumphantly "reduced" for all Americans, isn't really what you may think they are.

"Income Taxes" and the taxes we pay at the end of the year, based upon the amount of money we earned that year. It is a 'progressive' tax system, meaning the lower earners pay a lower % rate.

"Payroll Taxes" are not truly "taxes" at all. They are the mandatory deductions made from every American's paycheck, for the coverage of the Social Security & Medicare programs. There are a flat rate fee, for everyone, on every dollar. So, by reducing these fees, he did in fact put more money into people's pockets. However, these programs are now under-funded and these reductions must sunset, or the entire programs will crash. And finally, if you pay less into the Social Security system during your working years, you will likely get less back out when you retire. So you not helping your older self with these reductions.

So Trump didn't cut the average people taxes one bit. Just the super rich folks.

I appreciate the effort, I really do, but to be honest, I am EXHAUSTED after 4 years of this.

Yes, I stand firm, in that he has done NOTHING of any positive significance, to the average American citizen. Conversely, his actions have dramatically set back, areas of long term economic growth, in the interests of short term band iads designed to make him look good.

Its really disingenuous to take credit for piggy-backing an already established wave. Do that at County Line and you'll get you're head knocked off. :banana:

Some things people generally misunderstand.... Starting with GW Bush, the new policy of issuing Executive Orders & Presidential Signing Statements really ramped up in earnest. and you can do the deep dive on those dubious legal findings, by an administration whose very existence was the result of a very dubious court decision.

So these things, they're pretty much meaningless. They have little to no legal authority, and other than memo type directive to departments under the purview of the Executive Branch, they're pretty much disregarded. That means that all these things he's claimed to have "done", and nothing more than wishes put on useless paper with no authority to execute them.

He reduced the taxes on the highest earners, which in fantasy land makes everyone think these guys will re-invest, hire more peeps, and pay their existing peeps more money. But, that's not what happens. When they get that tax cut, they jump up and down, and tell their honey they're off to buy a new boat! 'Merica!!

Not quite sure what jobs he's brought back to America that you're referring to, but I do know that he's fought tooth and nail against modernization and new technologies that would help some of these former coal towns and such. that's why he's not got the support in places like Pennsylvania anymore, and RedState West Virginia is surprisingly turning on him a bit now too.

Not really a fan of your suggestion that his horrifying treatment of people, which has brought out some of the worst and most heinous actors we have in this nation (unless you're an Aryan Brother or a fuken Nazi), which has resulted in people being killed..... That his stoking of racial hatred and violence in the US is a positive thing because then the repressed people stand up and march and riot and loot and more people die?!?!? but in the end we hear their voices to it's all worth it then?? This is something I should look upon as a positive result of this hunk of garbage's presidency??? Sorry man, that's beyond me. I'd think it would be for you too. You're not that far away, you should be concerned. I wont make the OBVIOUS historical comparison, suggesting the plight of the Jews is more in the worldwide consciousness because of the acts of, you know who....

His China policy is idiotic. Blisteringly naïve, and arrogant, and he constantly lies thru his teeth about what he's actually done. I know 3 families that lost their entire businesses because of the China tariffs. He says China pays, but they don't. The people here, receiving the goods, are paying. And they are losing everything because of it. the net effect of his China policy is an unmitigated disaster for American Farmers. The only thing keeping them, and thin whole economy from crashing, is the subsidizing he's been doing, diverting funds without Congressional approval (via Executive Order of course) from other necessary departments (FEMA disaster relief), to shore up the failing American Farms. Because, you know, China.

Lastly, his handling of the COVID crisis, is not only irresponsible, and reprehensible, but he has KNOWINGLY cause the deaths of many many thousands of people. And holy crap! It's on tape. How do you excuse that? It's funny until you know someone who is dead. Then it aint.

Bozo the Clown is a FlimFlam Man of the highest order, pay close attention, because the diversions are endless. He's gonna be indicted and charged in the Eastern District of New York once he's out of office.

** Note: For those of you unfamiliar with US Tax Terms, the term "Payroll Taxes" which are the "taxes" that Trump so triumphantly "reduced" for all Americans, isn't really what you may think they are.

"Income Taxes" and the taxes we pay at the end of the year, based upon the amount of money we earned that year. It is a 'progressive' tax system, meaning the lower earners pay a lower % rate.

"Payroll Taxes" are not truly "taxes" at all. They are the mandatory deductions made from every American's paycheck, for the coverage of the Social Security & Medicare programs. There are a flat rate fee, for everyone, on every dollar. So, by reducing these fees, he did in fact put more money into people's pockets. However, these programs are now under-funded and these reductions must sunset, or the entire programs will crash. And finally, if you pay less into the Social Security system during your working years, you will likely get less back out when you retire. So you not helping your older self with these reductions.

So Trump didn't cut the average people taxes one bit. Just the super rich folks.

We are all exhausted XV. There won't be any tears here if he's beaten.

One thing I have learned...DO NOT FUCK WITH XV ON THIS TOPIC!!!

Not a slight at you XV...easy to see you are extremely passionate about this as many of us Americans are...or should be.

Not a slight at you XV...easy to see you are extremely passionate about this as many of us Americans are...or should be.

I just hate fuken assholes. Regardless of ideology, politics, whatever, this guy burns my chaps.

I watched him attempt a magic trick one time, good christ what a laugh. utter moron.

And dont even get me started on his treatment of the US Miltiary....

:censor::censor::censor:

But hey, we were "out of bullets" when he came in so....

:rofl::rofl:

You really should look at where tax revenues come from in the US. In terms of income strata.

I remember a few years ago I was at the Massachusetts Women's Conference. Each year they invite a small amount of guys so they can participate and help with driving equality in the workplace. There were 10,000 of us at this event and Hilary Clinton was the star attraction just in the lead up to the last election.

My heart sank when I heard her present on the main stage. It had never occurred to me what an uncharismatic leader she was. She had no story to tell and had clearly been promoted for all the wrong reasons, mostly surname. I had a strong hunch that Trump would win at that stage even though the polls gave him no chance.

I now have a similar feeling that Trump will get a landslide win.

I remember a few years ago I was at the Massachusetts Women's Conference. Each year they invite a small amount of guys so they can participate and help with driving equality in the workplace. There were 10,000 of us at this event and Hilary Clinton was the star attraction just in the lead up to the last election.

My heart sank when I heard her present on the main stage. It had never occurred to me what an uncharismatic leader she was. She had no story to tell and had clearly been promoted for all the wrong reasons, mostly surname. I had a strong hunch that Trump would win at that stage even though the polls gave him no chance.

IF he does, and I can't see it at all, then how the democratic party would recover from this is beyond me, it did occur to be that the only reason Biden was picked was because the democrats were sacrificing an old man so that the smarter, brighter, younger possible picks can then step up and declare a whole new approach once Biden was packed off to the farm..

I think even Biden is surprised how far in front he is.

Much as I would like that I don’t think so....the BBC had some interesting statistics from the battleground states showing the huge increases in the number of young people voting for the first time...from low 10,000s in 2016 now 100,000s today....I think most of us thinking back to our own youth were left leaning before we experienced the hard facts of life that nothing can be free and you have to apply yourself to become the best you can.

The thinking is that as the demographics change in the USA and the baby-boomers generation die out, the young vote will tip the political balance in favour of the Democrats for several elections to come...