O/T US Politics | Page 2 | Vital Football

O/T US Politics

IF he does, and I can't see it at all, then how the democratic party would recover from this is beyond me, it did occur to be that the only reason Biden was picked was because the democrats were sacrificing an old man so that the smarter, brighter, younger possible picks can then step up and declare a whole new approach once Biden was packed off to the farm..

I think even Biden is surprised how far in front he is.
That’s clearly the Dems strategy...Biden is their Trojan Horse...Harris is the first female President in everything except name.

IF he does, and I can't see it at all, then how the democratic party would recover from this is beyond me, it did occur to be that the only reason Biden was picked was because the democrats were sacrificing an old man so that the smarter, brighter, younger possible picks can then step up and declare a whole new approach once Biden was packed off to the farm..

I think even Biden is surprised how far in front he is.

Two things. First, had Biden been the 2016 nominee, as he should have been, there's about 0% chance Trump would have won.

And second, Biden is essentially a correction. He is a solid moderate Democrat, with a solid history of cooperation in the Senate, did as good a job as anyone as VP, and as such has 8 years experience in the White House, and is the type of person required to re-orient this madness.

He's old. He made a mistake the last time, and because of it he'll likely be a one term president. Of course Kamala Harris is the likely next nominee, that is historically how it's been done. However, this is not a given. There are a number of people who will challenge her for it, and I'm not sure I'd bet on her if that comes to pass.

I don't think Biden is at all surprised at how far he's come. If anything, I'd think he's shocked that some many imbeciles still support his opponent.

Wow, that's impressive.

I'm assuming you posted that in sarcasm, as no rational person not being treated for illness of the head, would ever EVER EVER honestly refer to anything produced by... GLENN BECK!!! and MARK LEVIN!!! AAAHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::slap::slap:

Seriously tho, perfect example of the horseshit being put in front of people. Truly amazing that there are actually people, live people in this world, that believe any of that hilarious tripe. Have to admit is proving to be an effective Infektion.

Crazy, I know, but people really do believe the things in that video. And THAT should really scare the fuk outta people.

No, it’s too dangerous over there Greavsie....used to live there, but came here for some common sense...much like thousands of Californians leaving for Texas and New Yorkers leaving for Florida.

And as a result of this attrition, the average IQ of Californians continues to rise, and the quality of life improves.

Looking at the madness happening in Texas & Florida, anyone with reasoning ability wouldn't be likely to suggest the people signing up for "THAT", well they may not be that saturated with much of that 'Common Sense' you speak of.

No, no they wouldn't.

But that's cool, we don't miss them here. :cool:

And as a result of this attrition, the average IQ of Californians continues to rise, and the quality of life improves.

Looking at the madness happening in Texas & Florida, anyone with reasoning ability wouldn't be likely to suggest the people signing up for "THAT", well they may not be that saturated with much of that 'Common Sense' you speak of.

No, no they wouldn't.

But that's cool, we don't miss them here. :cool:

That's bullshit. We are losing high-value Canadians to Texas daily. I know quite a few.