Match Thread: Blackpool v Lincoln City | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Blackpool v Lincoln City

Record at Bloomfield Road makes grim reading: P19 W 1 D 2 L 16.

Blackpool on paper have a strong squad and I'd expect them to be top 6.

Bringing any points back would be a huge statement and hopefully no injuries/suspensions.

Record at Bloomfield Road makes grim reading: P19 W 1 D 2 L 16.

Blackpool on paper have a strong squad and I'd expect them to be top 6.

Bringing any points back would be a huge statement and hopefully no injuries/suspensions.

That win came in our 1998-99 relegation season.

Afternoon all. Hope everyone is fine and dandy under the wet clouds which seem to be covering the majority of the country.
Tough game today but they all are. Optimistic of a decent result

I never expect us to win, but gone are the days when I might occasionally think "well, this shouldn't be too difficult".

Every game a tough one in L1!

Going for 2-2.

To me Blackpool always seem to under achieve. They’ve not started well and without tempting fate l can’t see Blackpool winning and we’ll come out on top. Imps 4ever

Not sure what to expect today. Two good young teams cancel each out? Weather makes it a drab 0-0, or a mistake ridden goal fest?

Hoping our run continues with another well earned three points of course. UTI !

Bad weather everywhere today, Wealdstone v Chesterfield postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.

Good luck to our Lincolnshire non-league clubs today in the second qualifying round of the FA Cup:

Boston United v AFC Mansfield
Grantham Town v Matlock Town
Royston Town v Stamford

Newark FC (formerly Flowserve) are also in action, away to Mickleover.

Anderson on the bench! He's been one of our most influential players going forward. Could do some damage late on.

I do think the weather could work against us today, in the sense it may prevent us from playing it on the floor with any consistency. Might be hard for Grant to get into it and for our defence to play it out confidently.

Looking forward to see what Johnson can do. Maybe an eye on next week knowing he won’t be here so giving Harry a breather