Match Thread: Blackpool v Lincoln City | Page 33 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Blackpool v Lincoln City

So I imagine everyone on the bench yesterday plus Walsh, apart from the international call ups will play against the Slags?

Bold (and effective) substitution at half time considering Edun was our only defensive player on the bench. Could have been tricky to adapt if a defender got injured in the second half.

Wouldn't be surprised if some of the youths are on the bench tomorrow.
No Hopper and Jackson I would guess.

Bold (and effective) substitution at half time considering Edun was our only defensive player on the bench. Could have been tricky to adapt if a defender got injured in the second half.
Was it just a tactical change or was Roughan struggling/ carrying a knock?

"Thought Liam Bridcutt making a last ditch interception of CJ was pivotal, split second slower and CJ would have been clean through with a decent opportunity to score the third."

"Saw Liam Bridcut last season for Bolton, he lasted only 1/2 hour before going off injured if he had played the 90 minutes I think we would have lost. He ran the midfield and seemed to want it more, I said after the match he's the type of player we need to boss games."

"Bridcut was excellent - he was the difference imo. His passing was really good. They just moved it quicker in the final third. Their winger was really good, but Hamilton caused equal problems. Their defence was a bit dicey as was ours. Bridcut just had a pass in him and they took better set pieces. That was the difference for me."