How old is Apollyon? | Page 546 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Some cracking news chaps!!!! Just seen Bert in Lidl 's chaps and he said ,although it took 6 washes, he managed to get the skiddies out of Cornflakes farahs! To be fair he did apologise for the whole episode as he admitted the parsnip puree was extra fiery that evening chaps.Bonjour!

Chaps, please could we add winning a football match on the triple m agenda.

Ta

We will beat Cardiff chap. Bert has made a mix of turnip and dripping cure all. Its fermenting in a bucket down the shed, and will be ready for the courier to take to the CG at 9am next Saturday chap.

A bit of that in their boots and the goals will fly in!

We will beat Cardiff chap. Bert has made a mix of turnip and dripping cure all. Its fermenting in a bucket down the shed, and will be ready for the courier to take to the CG at 9am next Saturday chap.

A bit of that in their boots and the goals will fly in!

Excellent work by bert although i wonder if he is applying hot shit off a shovel theoy in the right place but im all for science me.

Looking forward to our first point of the season.

Bloke walked in to his medical centre and the doctor said to him " What's the problem". The bloke said " I feel as though I'm behaving like a dog".
Doc replied " Just hop up onto that settee ".
Bloke then replied " Can't, I'm not allowed to."

Wheres that pig AC gone AGAIN? He was supposed to be sending out the minutes from the Triple M but has again FAILED to show. Useless twat

Btw has anyone seen any fooking points?

Be AWESOME if we could find some on friday.

Could bert have a look behind the radishes?

Cornflake, check trap 2

Apollyon, take yourself off to sat bains and check there.

Ingy, maybe scout ahead in huddersfield, see what the chances of finding any fooking pts

The rest of you, keep your eyes open cos it seems the points are hiding this year. Bit like our leaders.

Wow!!! Just been reading back on some of the amazing posts by an array of posters! Cracking work.Bonjour!

Cornflake, check trap 2

Ingy, maybe scout ahead in huddersfield, see what the chances of finding any fooking pts

The rest of you, keep your eyes open cos it seems the points are hiding this year. Bit like our leaders.
I will be -3 on Friday chap due to the 10pm early finish.Isn't there one of those footie games on too chap.

Cornflake, check trap 2

Ingy, maybe scout ahead in huddersfield, see what the chances of finding any

fooking pts

I have a booking in November chap! Expect us to pick up several wins thereafter.

Alchemilla in a couple of weeks, so I expect some points on the board from that chap

As Bert says, the season ends im May chap, not September.

Having dropped off a few jars of Berts Gentleman's Rellish at the club this morning, I can confirm todays training session was phenomenal

As Bert says, the season ends im May chap, not September.

Having dropped off a few jars of Berts Gentleman's Rellish at the club this morning, I can confirm todays training session was phenomenal

That actually sounds like something they would sell in shoreditch, would you like some beard oil to go with your gentlemans relish?