How old is Apollyon? | Page 548 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

i guess the triple M will be cancelled next week chaps due to the current situation and likely further restrictions. Perhaps we could zoom it chap? Let us know chaps so I can get my big plate prepared with umpteen fisH cakes all for myself! Bonjour!

Cracking work fellachaps

Im in isolation chaps. Its driving me nuts chap. Negative test but still have to isolate? I mean come on, how do I get my fisHcake fix on Friday?

I went to the doctors with hearing problems.
He said "Can you describe the symptoms".
I said " Homer's a fat bloke and Marge has blue hair".

Wow just wow! I have spent the week reading Mr Cornflakes new thriller novel and what a cracker it is chaps! I couldn't put it down with all its twists and turns and sub plots.Anyway it is called "Bert ate my sandwich...or did he?" I won't ruin it for you though and it now sits firmly between Mr Topsy Turvy and Mr Tickle as my all time favourite reads. Cracking stuff chaps! Bonjour.

Wow just wow! I have spent the week reading Mr Cornflakes new thriller novel and what a cracker it is chaps! I couldn't put it down with all its twists and turns and sub plots.Anyway it is called "Bert ate my sandwich...or did he?" I won't ruin it for you though and it now sits firmly between Mr Topsy Turvy and Mr Tickle as my all time favourite reads. Cracking stuff chaps! Bonjour.

Whack sheet young pipingy