iFollow self-help / FAQs | Page 8 | Vital Football

iFollow self-help / FAQs

Exactly the same, Bradfords Ifollow works perfectly

Having exactly the same issue- when I click subscribe, it doesn't take me to the payment page but keeps taking back to my account details (which are all updated and I've even changed the payment card to make sure it is up to date).

Slightly shambolic really (I accept it isn't the club's fault but they are losing revenue here).

AND I've missed two bl**dy goals!!!!!!!

Haven’t been able to purchase the match pass, doesn’t give me the option when you click live match.

Have ended up registering with Bradfords ifollow and all works ok......

Ditto- hope Liam does read this as well.

I have registered with Bradford City ifollow and given Bradford my hard earned cash to watch the Imps because Lincoln City ifollow won't let me pay for the game when selecting subscribe.

Bradford ifollow works fine (just like Lincoln's did last season).

I don't understand why there are not more ''watch live' buttons instead of just telling me I am subscribed and have access to this match. I finally find the match centre but needs more buttons to direct me therefrom the I follow pages. I am an IT muppet, but I know when the funnel doesn't take me to the match video. I'll stop winging now and pretend I didn't miss 4 first half goals

Well it had better work next week for people otherwise there will be some proper ructions I suspect, not sure Ifollow have got it in them to pull this out of the bag!

Well it had better work next week for people otherwise there will be some proper ructions I suspect, not sure Ifollow have got it in them to pull this out of the bag!

I will personally visit their HQ to suggest improvements if it doesn't!

I will personally visit their HQ to suggest improvements if it doesn't!
I agree Notty, all roads should lead to 'watching the match' once you've signed up, There are ten pages on ifollow with no obvious link to watch the match, it should be the biggest button on the screen. but it could just be me!

Agree with the comments on here about where do you find the live feed. This needs sorting as we have struggled to find it

I've just sent an email to iFollow to ask why the full match replay is not available to watch via web browser. In the past it's always been available by the middle of the following day.

I took the opportunity tonight to go on the Live Chat thing to ask the same question and was told they were aware of the problem and were working on it.

Just to say that neither tonight nor last Saturday did I have any problem accessing the match (lucky old me?) - but I am an old hand of the last two seasons of iFollow.

I stay logged in permanently to "weareimps.com." I use the same browser I have used for years (Chrome) on my laptop. I go to "weareimps.com" an am already logged in automatically. I use the same e-mail I have had for years. How many years? It is an ntlworld.com e-mail so it is just a few years old.

"Today's match" is normally the first section. I click on "visit the match cente." Click on watch live and it directs me to the subscription page. I go through the motions pay and it returns me to the live centre where I think I click "watch live" again and it whirrs into action.

I can understand the people having payment issues or other ifollow related problems but don't understand those finding it hard to find the stream. It is very easy to get to from the Club's website. Maybe it is harder to find on a phone or tablet? It is nicely laid out on the laptop screen.

Of the above there are obviously serious problems with the way ifollow processes payments as well as how it assesses "fraud attempts" / locking of accounts.

But for anyone struggling to find the live feed, just log into weareimps.com and it is easy to find the feed.

I wonder if the people who have had problems are doing the process through the clubs site or externally through ifollow or somewhere else?

Last edited:
Has anybody had a response to their e mails from ifollow after Saturdays problems apart from to say they are busy and will get back to us ?

I stay logged in permanently to "weareimps.com." I use the same browser I have used for years (Chrome) on my laptop. I go to "weareimps.com" an am already logged in automatically. I use the same e-mail I have had for years. How many years? It is an ntlworld.com e-mail so it is just a few years old.

"Today's match" is normally the first section. I click on "visit the match cente." Click on watch live and it directs me to the subscription page. I go through the motions pay and it returns me to the live centre where I think I click "watch live" again and it whirrs into action.

I can understand the people having payment issues or other ifollow related problems but don't understand those finding it hard to find the stream. It is very easy to get to from the Club's website. Maybe it is harder to find on a phone or tablet? It is nicely laid out on the laptop screen.

Of the above there are obviously serious problems with the way ifollow processes payments as well as how it assesses "fraud attempts" / locking of accounts.

But for anyone struggling to find the live feed, just log into weareimps.com and it is easy to find the feed.

I wonder if the people who have had problems are doing the process through the clubs site or externally through ifollow or somewhere else?
I hear what you're saying about finding the match feed and I know from using iFollow a few times in recent seasons what to do.
But just as an example of its user-unfriendliness, tonight I paid for the match pass, then on the same screen there was a button saying in effect 'go to watch match'...and it goes to one of those page does not exist screens !?

Don’t know what many problems are as not read but for what it’s worth and only trying to help so here goes.

I generally click on the button in the clubs email to purchase a match pass.

Once there I enter my email and password and credit card details. No hassle.

If it does not recognise your email generate a new email purely for the match pass and register it with IFollow on the basic package. I have basic with IFollow and only buy match pass.

If you can’t log on try using a different browser to to so.

Only trying to help.

To log on and view the match go to the “Fixtures/Results” click on the correct game and then match centre and then the big camera 🎥Icon.

The fact I registered for Bradford City ifollow tonight (albeit 20 minutes into the game) shows ifollow works- no issues. Using EXACTLY the same approach on the Lincoln City ifollow, clicking "subscribe" for the single day match took me back to my account details and nothing to allow me to progress.

Something is clearly wrong when Bradford City get my money and Lincoln don't but Saturday I'll be going straight to the MK Dons ifollow and listen to Hope and Glory on the radio at the same time.

The fact I registered for Bradford City ifollow tonight (albeit 20 minutes into the game) shows ifollow works- no issues. Using EXACTLY the same approach on the Lincoln City ifollow, clicking "subscribe" for the single day match took me back to my account details and nothing to allow me to progress.

Something is clearly wrong when Bradford City get my money and Lincoln don't but Saturday I'll be going straight to the MK Dons ifollow and listen to Hope and Glory on the radio at the same time.
Why listen on the radio? You can choose our commentary on ifollow by clicking on the settings cog.