NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 101 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
..... Also given Martin Copus's connection with Sutton in the non league world it would not surprise me if they were open to supporters involvement as there is far more of that at that level.

Your were obviously typing this as I posted ..................... your spidey-senses were working overtime !
;)

This fella says Saudis (presumably Mbuzz) are out, the other Alan says it’s not true.

Couldn’t make it up could you? Expecting Krasner to tell us there’s been a bid from Tatooine soon!
If theu are out I would like know what the hell has gone on they was meant be making a bid yesterday and 24 hours later they are out. If it is true it sounds a bit strange to me.

Nixon says it's not true. Alan Myers hasn't broken any news on this so i find it unlikely he'd suddenly have a scoop now. It sounds more like sharing a briefing from Admin trying to scare bidders into upping their offer. I find it hard to believe there is suddenly 6 parties when last week Stanley said there were no live bidders. I imagine they are counting all enquiries to get to that number rather than people who have shown proof of funds and shown solid interest.

Nixon says it's not true. Alan Myers hasn't broken any news on this so i find it unlikely he'd suddenly have a scoop now. It sounds more like sharing a briefing from Admin trying to scare bidders into upping their offer. I find it hard to believe there is suddenly 6 parties when last week Stanley said there were no live bidders. I imagine they are counting all enquiries to get to that number rather than people who have shown proof of funds and shown solid interest.

The plot thickens, but remember KDZ there is life out there as well as Alan Nixon you're sounding a right fanboy lately lol Remember Sky Sports is god

The plot thickens, but remember KDZ there is life out there as well as Alan Nixon you're sounding a right fanboy lately lol Remember Sky Sports is god

How many times did Sky Sports or anyone other than Nixon accurately break a story about us during this admin process or in recent years? If it's conflicting stories I'm going to believe whoever has the best track record.

Last edited:
How many times did Sky Sports or anyone other than Nixon accurately break a story about us during this admin process or in recent years? If it's conflicting stories I'm going to believe whoever has the best track record.
I'm with KDZ on this one,although not perfect Nixon has proved to be way ahead of any other reporters/organisations when it comes to info on the takeover,indeed our own WEP and Sky Sports have been invisible when it comes to any new info,WEP in particular being inept in such a crucial time for the fans!Kendrick has broke no stories and continues to merely report other peoples(Nixon) scoops!!

I'm with KDZ on this one,although not perfect Nixon has proved to be way ahead of any other reporters/organisations when it comes to info on the takeover,indeed our own WEP and Sky Sports have been invisible when it comes to any new info,WEP in particular being inept in such a crucial time for the fans!Kendrick has broke no stories and continues to merely report other peoples(Nixon) scoops!!
But if you criticise him on his job he will quickly take to Twitter tagging in all his friends and Lisa Nandy to play victim. If only he had that desire to find the answers and share to the actual fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.