NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 103 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect the comment re Saudis is just semantics. He says he didn't meet with any Saudis, but doesn't say he didn't meet with their rep.

His comment re early bidders was a strange one ....totally contradicts stuff he's said previously.

I suspect he has a poor memory !

Thanks for posting, doesn't make good reading and there appears to be some inconsistencies on the number of bidders and timescales from previous statements.
Hey ho, we wait another week.

Loads of inconsistency again.

Back in July Krasner said there were 4 bidders now he says there was only one back then.

They said bidder pulling out was not because we got relegated now they say it was.

Said they can't give a breakdown of individual player sales after previously giving a break down of individual players sales. We all know they won't admit how bad the Morsy and Byrne fees are because the fans will go mental for the pitiful price they got for the fans and players player of the season. I've not even heard Chesterfield saying they are getting a sell on which we know they are entitled too from their local press - which would mean the Morsy fee was less than the 270k we paid for him...

Stanley last week said we have no live bidders today Krasner says we have 3 or 4.

He said he had a bidder ready to exchange contracts after the August bank holiday now we are talking it won't be done before start of October.

Can't believe a word they say at this point, whatever they tell you will likely be the opposite in a couple of weeks.

I really am sick of this s*** from Krasner.It seems there are 2 serious bidders:Ganaye and the Americans and Mbuzz.
He should be solely concentrating on these 2 and get a deal done.
Not p****** around talking to time wasters like those Spaniards who didn't even know what they were buying.The transfer window shuts in a few weeks and we need players in urgently to help the current squad.Over the last couple of months he's just been regurgitating the same b*******!
That bid of over 5m should've been accepted weeks ago and we would now be in a much stronger position.
Something really isn't right here and I wouldn't trust Krasner as far as I could throw him!

It’s waste of Barry’s time. He may as well just make it up himself.

I'll have a crack at guessing next week's bullet points

- we've got '3 or 4 bidders'
- not anticipating any news this week
- any new story in media is fake
- confirm stories he previously called fake were true
- forget what he previously said and tell different version of events
- confirm he met Saudis after previously saying he didn't
- say the exact opposite of what Stanley said the day before
- a bidder isnt serious
- defend the latest fire sale but say fee was decent but won't reveal fees
- we are virtually there on debt - but then say actually there is millions yet to be paid
- insist club won't pay his fee while side stepping the fact our new owners will be paying it out of the funds they would use on the club
- it's a package that can't be split - Euxton anyone?!
- stadium despite losing money every year is a bargain at 3m

Copy and paste for all future weeks

I'll have a crack at guessing next week's bullet points

- we've got '3 or 4 bidders'
- not anticipating any news this week
- any new story in media is fake
- confirm stories he previously called fake were true
- forget what he previously said and tell different version of events
- confirm he met Saudis after previously saying he didn't
- say the exact opposite of what Stanley said the day before
- a bidder isnt serious
- defend the latest fire sale but say fee was decent but won't reveal fees
- we are virtually there on debt - but then say actually there is millions yet to be paid
- insist club won't pay his fee while side stepping the fact our new owners will be paying it out of the funds they would use on the club
- it's a package that can't be split - Euxton anyone?!
- stadium despite losing money every year is a bargain at 3m

Copy and paste for all future weeks
Without going through everything he has said bit by bit, as you have done that already.

I think its positive news still has bidders they are going at their own pace, but the fact there are a few will concentrate their minds and up there bids.

He wasnt saying no one is interested and he wasnt saying we have no money, he was imtimating something will happen and he just doesnt know when

Without going through everything he has said bit by bit, as you have done that already.

I think its positive news still has bidders they are going at their own pace, but the fact there are a few will concentrate their minds and up there bids.

He wasnt saying no one is interested and he wasnt saying we have no money, he was imtimating something will happen and he just doesnt know when

He has said the same general thing every time for 3 months. Just the facts change.

The details make up the situation. But the admins version of those details are totally inconsistent from their own previous statements. No credability left.
Why does that matter? It shows for you a level of inconsistency, why does that matter
There job is to save the club, thats what they are doing. You may not like how they are doing it but they are doing it.
If only one club want a player and Latics have to have money coming in to survive they have to take whats offered, we are not in a position to be insulted by the offer.

They may not give you a running commentory of what they are doing day by day, but they dont report to the fans they report to the courts.

Their job given to them by the court, and the owner and the EFL is to pay off debts and sell the club, thats what they are doing.

Like i said you may not like how they are doing it but they are doing the job they are instructed to do

Last edited:
:slap:
Weren't they on the wings, at the end of the bonnet ................ but there's nowt there!

Walnut dashboard if I remember correctly.

Yes mate, end of bonnet...also seen em door end of bonnet as well. 100% walnut dash.

Daft question...i know its a black and white photo but what colour does the darker of the 2 tone colours look to you ?... i swore it was powder blue but my memory let me down big style. Older sister put me right.

I dont understand how hes managed to wrangle starting the season with the EFL. Oh wait I do and it involves a brown envelope and the fact it means the spineless pricks don't have to make any decisions.

So the stuttering admin man went because he wanted to and he paid his own way.

Guess what? I wanted to go and I would have paid my own way. But the current rules mean I can't. Obviously the rules don't apply to these people.

Daft question...i know its a black and white photo but what colour does the darker of the 2 tone colours look to you ?... i swore it was powder blue but my memory let me down big style. Older sister put me right.

Powder blue and grey definitely rings a bell. .....as does a slutchy green and grey.

Powder blue and grey definitely rings a bell. .....as does a slutchy green and grey.

Sister tells me actual colour was a light tan beige with white or cream stripe and roof. Stunning looking car in it's pomp and I would pay a kings ransom to have it now. I tried to trace history of car through plate but didn't get far. Car is surrounded in mystery in ways I wont go into on here.

Sister tells me actual colour was a light tan beige with white or cream stripe and roof. Stunning looking car in it's pomp and I would pay a kings ransom to have it now. I tried to trace history of car through plate but didn't get far. Car is surrounded in mystery in ways I wont go into on here.

I saw one on the road a couple of weeks ago.....blue and white....absolute beauty. I would think that beige is unusual, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.