Supporters Club | Page 2 | Vital Football

Supporters Club

A bit busy raising money to save the club, your tshirt will arrive, im sure they havnt done a runner with your cash

I'm pretty sure the thought never crossed John's mind, it certainly hadn't crossed mine, I was wondering however whether it could have been lost during delivery (these things do happen) so I was pleased when John posted his question as it mirrored my own experience, hence my reply and therefore I hope John now feels slightly more reassured, as do I, that it's probably just a back log issue and it will turn up in due course, which is no big deal.
Not every post on here is some kind of back handed dig at the club Craig,

A bit busy raising money to save the club, your tshirt will arrive, im sure they havnt done a runner with your cash
im sure they have not done a runner I for one have donated to all the crowd funding projects. Was just asking as I thought it would have come yet

Well I'm fuming tbh he is still banging on about the debts. How the feck can we still not have paid all debts off. He also forgot to mention the money we get for Euxton. Week after week this mon finds new ways of us still being in debt .

Well I'm fuming tbh he is still banging on about the debts. How the feck can we still not have paid all debts off. He also forgot to mention the money we get for Euxton. Week after week this mon finds new ways of us still being in debt .

I presume it's something to do with the amount of money it costs to run a football club Stetic.

These costs have always been known about.

I'm sure that as far as actual and future debts go (which still need to be paid), if Krasner weren't being absolutely bob on, then JJ would be on it in no time.

Football creditors and wages are only part of it .......... even though it's been the part on which most have focused so far.

Every single team in the EFL has debts. Probably, many should be in administration, but it has to be us that is the sacrificial lamb. 😬

Every single team in the EFL has debts. Probably, many should be in administration, but it has to be us that is the sacrificial lamb. 😬

The thing is, while you're still operating, being in debt is fine. However, whilst in administration, in order to get sold, all debts need to be paid off.

Nowt sacrificial about that bit.

Not extracting better value for some of the players ........ now that's a different thing completely, but it was a game we were being forced to play, even though we didn't have a very strong hand.

Did north end buy Euxton or Hemings
North End ................ but their fans are very very sceptical about his intentions.

He bought land at Ingol (the old golf course) to improve on their current set up at Salwick, but development was slow ......... lots think because he was stalling in order to also be able to get houses on there.................which he eventually got.

They reckon he wants the same here, even though it may well take a few more years (though Euxton is tiny by comparison).

North End ................ but their fans are very very sceptical about his intentions.

He bought land at Ingol (the old golf course) to improve on their current set up at Salwick, but development was slow ......... lots think because he was stalling in order to also be able to get houses on there.................which he eventually got.

They reckon he wants the same here, even though it may well take a few more years (though Euxton is tiny by comparison).
Yes was talking to Peter Gilles he said the same as he sits on land.

The thing is, while you're still operating, being in debt is fine. However, whilst in administration, in order to get sold, all debts need to be paid off.

Nowt sacrificial about that bit.

Not extracting better value for some of the players ........ now that's a different thing completely, but it was a game we were being forced to play, even though we didn't have a very strong hand.

The thing is, though, everyone knows that every other team is in debt, but nobody does anything about it....even in unfair circumstances like this. I realise the implications of being in administration, however, despite what the cliché says, football is not a business, and administration ought not to apply in the same way.