Match Thread: Lincoln City v Scunthorpe United | Page 13 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Scunthorpe United

Not had a problem here with the stream. Sync’d BBC Lincs and it’s been perfect so far!

Me neither. Picture stable. Password worked first time. Sound dreadful until I switched to a delayed BBC Lincs feed on Sounds.

On the sound I am listening through headphones and I did notice that the commentary is in the left ear and stadium sounds in the right ear.

It's half-time but I haven't seen any of the last five minutes as it went down again. Awful experience really and not worth anything like a fiver.

Not watchable on my laptop, froze all the time and constant buffering. Re entered my password on the iPad and its been fine on there. Just in case anyone else can do the same. Lincoln have played really well, some love,y stuff. Only criticism, we need to take some more of these chances, get the rustiness out of the system now though.

Lovely passing movements between buffering. Is there any reason why Roughan can't start the season as first choice left-back? Excellent. Edun exudes class, all the time in the world on the ball. Ross has a very good kick, although Vickers was handicapped by his injury. I appreciate that Scunthorpe are no shakes, League One will present sterner tests.

All seems stable now so hopefully a full second half to follow. Did see the goal so not too bad. Was it Walsh who scored though? I thought 8 knocked it in who looks like Jones. Sure Walsh has number 4.