The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 47 | Vital Football

The Summer 2020 Transfer Rumour Thread

6 weeks until the first game of next season. I’m just hoping we have most of our buys in place by then. We have seen this year how long it can take to have new signings settle.

I'd take a good few of the Bournemouth players. Wilson and King haven't had the best seasons but they're premier league standard strikers. Solanke is just starting to come into form in the last few games, could have his breakthrough season next season but maybe a year in the championship will do him good. Fraser definitely, but he will be off to Arsenal. Nathan Ake and Billing are both excellent too, would be brilliant signings.

From Watford, I'd take Foster if Heaton is expected to be injured for the start of the season, Saar and Doucoure.

Norwich I'd take both of their young British full backs to compete with Targett and Guilbert, I'd take Godfrey to compete with Konsa, I'd take Cantwell.

I don't see the point in raiding the relegated clubs too much. Don't forget they were relegated for a reason.

Brooks was brilliant last season and out injured most of this one. Him and maybe Will Hughes could be good bets.

I’d love a few older heads with PL experience in there as well but no idea who’d be available (not those from relegated clubs).

I'd take a good few of the Bournemouth players. Wilson and King haven't had the best seasons but they're premier league standard strikers. Solanke is just starting to come into form in the last few games, could have his breakthrough season next season but maybe a year in the championship will do him good. Fraser definitely, but he will be off to Arsenal. Nathan Ake and Billing are both excellent too, would be brilliant signings.

From Watford, I'd take Foster if Heaton is expected to be injured for the start of the season, Saar and Doucoure.

Norwich I'd take both of their young British full backs to compete with Targett and Guilbert, I'd take Godfrey to compete with Konsa, I'd take Cantwell.

Are you planning for another relegation battle? You've almost built an entire side from the relegated teams

Troy Deeney anyone? :throw:

I've noticed a few blues fans hilariously commenting they should spend some of the Bellingham money on Deeney. Ignoring the fact that money is probably already being used to clear huge debts, there is no chance of those paupers paying Deeneys £60k a week wages.

Are you planning for another relegation battle? You've almost built an entire side from the relegated teams
There are good players in those teams, if things had gone slightly differently on the day we could easily be one of those teams, and there are some cracking players in our squad that would comfortably get into mid table sides.