Good Morning Thread | Page 91 | Vital Football

Good Morning Thread

What you trying to say lol!
Just that really...I think they need something in their lives that loves them unconditionally and in their case dogs fit the bill....I don’t mind dogs as long as they are well behaved and have responsible owners but have never felt the level of emotional connection most make with their dogs.

Just that really...I think they need something in their lives that loves them unconditionally and in their case dogs fit the bill....I don’t mind dogs as long as they are well behaved and have responsible owners but have never felt the level of emotional connection most make with their dogs.
Reasonable, that's why we are all different, I do think however your line "need something in their lives that loves them unconditionally" is so wrong, in fact insulting.
Thanks anyway.

Reasonable, that's why we are all different, I do think however your line "need something in their lives that loves them unconditionally" is so wrong, in fact insulting.
Thanks anyway.
Sorry Pompey...don’t want to insult anyone, it’s just my observation in explaining the deep emotional bond between owners and their dogs...

I think, no I know, we all feel the same for the way some treat our canine friends, whats up with them.

My missus is a member of the Pitbulls and Parolees club, we watch every episode, and get regular updates info via the internet, and the pair of us have rescued/adopted "bull" type terriers all our married lives together, mainly "Staffies" who have the same bad name as the Pitbull in America, its bloody pathetic and makes us both very angry.

Take care and try and think there is another very grateful "rescue" dog out there waiting for your love.

Mine are staffie x boxers beautiful natured dogs . Just wish I could rescue a pittie but not allowed in UK.
Thanks for your words

Good Morning all! Happy Friday. Thick fog this winters morning. 60m visibility then it lifted to reveal clear blue winter skies in Brisbane. No a breath of wind, 26 degrees again today. Typical mid winters day in Queensland.

Pubs are now allowing us to wander up to the bar to be served. We're allowed 100 visitors into our homes as from noon today. Our State borders are open from 10th July to all but Victorians, due to their daily case numbers being 60-70 new cases.

Zero new cases in Queensland for the 3rd consecutive week and only one active case. Lets keep it that way.

My wife and I have left it too late to book our Christmas Summer Holidays up at the Barrier Reef. Every single 2 bedroom apartment is booked out from the week before Christmas to the end of January. I live for my holidays and look forward to our annual road trip 1800 klms up the highway. Been doing this for dozens of years. I just love it up there. Not sure what we'll do now.

Anyway, stay safe and be sensible everyone. I think we, the sensible ones, are the minority.

I really do feel for my Spurs family in the UK. In Queensland you couldn't catch Covid if you tried, however I appreciate things are nasty over there but looking better. Love you all.

Good morning all .
I’m in need of a laugh after last nights shambolic debacle .
I did think it funny watching the City v Dippers game when the bloke on the PA system was booming out goalscorers names , subs etc to ..... nobody ! He could have stood up and called out across the dugout . He was even getting excited when calling out the scorers name like the blokes at American boxing bouts .
Then there was Klippity , standing all on his own , unsocially distanced with his mask on , then took it off to mingle at the drinks break .
The other thing that was funny was me thinking I could go on a diet and not drink alcohol while Tottenham are still playing competitive football , well , we are not competitive , but the league we are in is supposed to be . I reckon there has been a mix up , or language barrier problem because I’m sure our lot think they are playing pre season friendlies .
Luckily for me I found a good diet whiskey. ! So I tell myself !
got to laugh !
Weather is looking good again , got lots to do at home today and watering at the allotment .
who would be a spurs supporter? Why would you be a spurs supporter , what good does it do ?
Keep laughing guys ,, at least we won’t have to rest our superstars next season in between matches , always a sunny side .
Right I’m off , hosepipes don’t turn themselves on you know . Keep well , keep alert , keep safe , keep supporting .

Exactly, each to their own.

Windy, cloudy and raining up here which perfectly matches my mood this morning after that farce last night...it was a real Poch phase 2 performance...unfortunately I don’t think the sun is going to break through on our football team as long as the dark cloud of Levy and his mob are in charge....what with Covid and Levy it’s just too much...maybe we can get a Spurs vaccine?