Everton | Page 10 | Vital Football

Everton

They looked poor 1st half made a sub and it changed.

DF did fuck all.

Had he got emi on for Duda
Pukki for drmic

The game might have been different.

DF just clueless what to do during s gane which is a real worry. Plus players looked fed up

Rivers has got it right...... this is the Prem and it MATTERS. They are paid to try and win this game and no-one really tried

Agreed no leaders on the pitch.

Even when 1 down it was obvious we need changes Tettey was still going backwards as was Klose and McLean.

Why did he drop probably our best 3 players?

Injuries have been horrible but we had January to bring players in but didn't look at new defenders or a forward.

Another failed season with mistakes. We never learn.

I bet DF will change it again on Saturday so other players get game time like Stiepermann, leitner and vrancic

Farke now starting on the fa cup saying we know it is unrealistic to stay in the cup.

Good one DF

I wonder if they stop saying how pointless our matches are if we all just went "You know what you're right, we won't bother coming or putting money into the club since everything is pointless anyway."

Tired of all the negativity coming from the top of the club about our chances in everything.

Sit back and relax everyone and take it on the chin, it was a blast getting back to the Prem, we should be used to going down..Again, we`ll have a great run in the Championship, lovely Saturday afternoon games, all looking to win games instead of dreading defeat...I'll bet anyone that we bounce straight back up again.....And so it continues, the life of a Norwich Fan is always going to be an up and down affair in more ways than one.

I wonder if they stop saying how pointless our matches are if we all just went "You know what you're right, we won't bother coming or putting money into the club since everything is pointless anyway."

Tired of all the negativity coming from the top of the club about our chances in everything.

Have a good read about the negativity elsewhere, on here is a prime example, its rampant, as for not putting money into the club or going to matches...Supporters just happen to still go to matches and rightfully so, its not all about winning, its being part of our club and for the love of the game.