So, whadda we gonna moan abart? | Page 150 | Vital Football

So, whadda we gonna moan abart?

Strange, the first drug approved to treat Covid in the UK has been approved by the Department of Health. No mention of it however on the news programme I just watched, still far too interested in this unhealthy obsession with Cummings. Anyway happy to share the good news in case anyone’s missed it.

Oh and the reopening of Greggs in a fortnight 👍

Apologies for the Brexit reference ......... but it's just too good to ignore ....

Oh, bravo Sir, bravo. :clap::clap::clap: :LOL:

That you can applaud this spiteful little man who has no skin in this particular game is poor. 0/10.
Did you also applaud his "UK has a special place in hell" quote and his willingness to undermine the country by meeting with the democracy deniers with the subject of your "messiah syndrome" in the van ?
Still- if the cap fits 🤔

Why not? Does it specifically say this in his insurance policy? Testing his fitness to drive a long distance, which is what he was doing, is perfectly acceptable and far different than testing his fitness to drive full stop.

So you’re concerned about him driving but want him to ‘blast’ down an A road???
No and if you read the context I said so in my post.
Simply put he's using it as a frankly pathetic excuse for a day trip and you know it 😉

Why would the press / TV report on such major issues as shops reopening when they arr far far too busy looking for the next scapegoat / poss scandal to be uncovered???? Eased Lockdown way too early imo & fear for a dreaded 2nd spike.
Thought Sturgeon would have had a pop at the reopening of shops down here like she did when BJ announced easing Lockdown!!
Thought her whole briefing was a pop at Johnson

I think MiW has dug a hole so deep trying to defend Cummings that out of principle he cannot retract and stop now, regardless of how much clear evidence is coming against Cummings. Post 2,980 is just irrational, to even question if bad eyesight was against insurance has got to be trolling now?

Another part of his speech proven to be a lie. I actually believed this part too, the hospital visit is also questionable with Gove slipping up big time, I believed that fully too, which I feel a bit daft for believing. Did any of what he said contain the truth?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52808059

No and if you read the context I said so in my post.
Simply put he's using it as a frankly pathetic excuse for a day trip and you know it 😉
Why not drive on his dad's estate?
Why not let his wife drive
Has he a problem with the ladees. Yesterday it was all 'single mothers', not 'parents'

The Blackford story is a non starter. That Rich fella is completely unhinged and clearly has underlying issues, been laughing at his page for a while.

Parliament called recess on the evening of 25th March, Blackford along with the res of the 650 MPs returned home on 26th March and Parliament has since run sessions online instead. Despite having no symptoms he followed guidelines to isolate for a week just incase.

As part of the smear they've claimed he infected people on the ferry that residents said stopped running and the fact there's a big bridge over to the island anyway!

I think MiW has dug a hole so deep trying to defend Cummings that out of principle he cannot retract and stop now, regardless of how much clear evidence is coming against Cummings. Post 2,980 is just irrational, to even question if bad eyesight was against insurance has got to be trolling now?

Another part of his speech proven to be a lie. I actually believed this part too, the hospital visit is also questionable with Gove slipping up big time, I believed that fully too, which I feel a bit daft for believing. Did any of what he said contain the truth?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52808059

Why?

Because it's a shabby and disingenuous attempt to get around the standards requested of the whole country on a technicality.
He's in the wrong, he knows it, his boss knows it and the vast majority of the country knows it.
I would have had much more respect (left) for him and the PM if they had held up hands and apologised unreservedly.
What's gone on since yesterday (with the exception of today's resignations) is shameful and demonstrates the contempt normal law abiding and rule accepting folk are held.
I've in the main supported the government (on the basis that the alternative is too bad to contemplate) but not on this - it's fundamentally wrong and compounded by the engineered defence.

Hopefully the above link works....Blackford, joining the ever growing list of hypocritical mp's. Would be very interesting to see the movements of all MP's, media & reporters - probably flush out loads.

Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear. A 600 mile trip in contravention of the guidelines after lockdown announced. Did he have symptoms, this is unclear. However what a coward, seems he left his partner in the eye of the storm at their home to protect his own fat ass. Has he subsequently seen her since?

Most important we need to know how he travelled? Did he stop? Did he come into contact with anyone?

I also hear in April he made a 30 mile journey to appear on a radio show, stopping to take photographs. I’m not sure this type of activity is allowed.

It’s clear he put the Skye residents at risk, he could have overloaded the local health service.

Clearly his position is now untenable. I expect a resignation before the night is out. If not I expect wee jimmy to give him the boot by lunchtime tomorrow.

So you agree then he did nothing wrong if you accept there was a technicality 👍
I'm not about to get into a Moonay /MiW all nighter on this by delving into granular detail.
We disagree - fair enough.
You stay on your side of the fence wi Dom the PM and the whipped members of the cabinet, I'll stay on mine with pretty much the rest of the country and Moonay can sit on top of it 😉

Virtue signalling idiot.

Dominic Cummings uncle died and neither he or his family could attend his funeral - which seems exactly the same as this guys constituents who are up in arms. Nor has he visited sick relatives. It seems the fake news is alive in well in Moray and the residents none too bright..

Don't be so sanctimonius. How is that virtue signalling. He may or may not have known about Cummings' Uncle, but that's irrelevant anyway.

As for your condescension toward the people of Moray, don't make yourself look silly.

Ah, an arch remoaner. Didn't this chap have the humiliation of being sacked by the inept May? Didn’t he also fail in his leadership bid? Says he’s never met him, which I guess shows how insignificant in the Tory Party he is..

You just can't help yourself, can you?

Not sure why, it’s all about brexit.

Well that's certainly your "go to" defence.

That you can applaud this spiteful little man who has no skin in this particular game is poor. 0/10.
Did you also applaud his "UK has a special place in hell" quote and his willingness to undermine the country by meeting with the democracy deniers with the subject of your "messiah syndrome" in the van ?
Still- if the cap fits 🤔
Hampton, I'm quite capable of distinguishing between separate remarks made by an individual .............. whether they're ones I'd normally agree with or not.

For example, I disagree with you on many things, but we seem to find ourselves allies in condemning Cummings' actions.

It's not necessary to hate everything that a person you don't like says.