The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 35 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

& here she comes right on cue😊
Aye ,you're right it was wembley,sorry for getting the wrong place,mi son got his top lip burnt from some tab end which was flying around & an elderly lass behind me started to cry cos she could.You calling me a liar?😊

Aye ,you're right it was wembley,sorry for getting the wrong place,mi son got his top lip burnt from some tab end which was flying around & an elderly lass behind me started to cry cos she could.You calling me a liar?😊

I'm calling you a deluded pot head. I could go stronger, but won't. Your posts speak volumes.

Back on subject. The NUFC twitter account has had thousands of Saudi accounts follow it in the last day or so. I predicted Thursday (today) for an announcement and if these people know something we dont then it could well be #cans later on.

Just thinking about a press conference. If these lot are serious about sport washing or whatever you want to call it. The chances are that a presser will be done in their own country to maximise the opportunity of the world's eyes.

A normal one in our own country will surely follow when this false imprisonment thingee is relaxed.

I think with it being Ramadan, not much gets done in Saudi Arabia (relaxed hours etc) and then Eid, nothing much from their end until after Eid. When the Premier League complete their fit and proper checks I believe the breaking news will come from UK end of the deal.

Bid delayed apparently. Should have a decision by end of year the speed Premier League move:rolleyes:

It's very simple, BeIN Sports should have their PL contract cancelled immediately. What a bunch of hypocritical *****.

So it rumbles on... where have we seen this before? Oh yes, every fucking year. As someone on here as previously said, I'll believe it all when there is a Saudi Prince (or equivalent) and his camel toe on the pitch with a Sports Direct scarf held aloft.

The Premier League wanted the Saudis kept on a piracy blacklist is one headline in this morning's newspaper. It seems like the Premier League are looking to see if they can block the takeover. The key decision will hinge on whether the allegations that the Saudi state has organised or facilitated the TV piracy are grounds to reject the takeover. I know which way the Premier League will want it to go and it won't be in our favour.

So where does that leave Sheff Utd do they not have Saudi connections? Surely can’t be one rule for them and another for us or am I missing the point?

Some perspective is needed here I reckon.

The seeming facts are being clouded by journalists playing guessing games and having hidden agendas for clicks and giggles.

The 'seeming' facts are that documents were posted on companies house with a date of 9th April on. Documents that allude to a takeover company being formed and deposits as such being paid to Ashley.

Whether Ive ever been a believer that Ashley will sell or is selling isn't really fitting in this instance because away from the media stories, a simple case of detective work and logic shows that this is ongoing and real. The only negative out of what is really going on is the media and their clickbait agenda. It's like a rollercoaster of emotion if you get too involved in what they're printing.

The facts are that the documents show the date of 9th April. What it doesn't state is the exact date that the premier league started working through the 'fit and proper' checks. Checks that have been reported to take up to four weeks.

At a guess id say that the four week figure will apply to when times were normal and not virus ridden, so surely in these uncertain times there will be delays in certain quarters for one reason or another. I also didn't know that it allegedly takes between 2 and 5 working days to transfer the £300m plus figure that is being banded about, so there's an extra time scale.

Taking all this into account and using the supposed time scale scenario of checks starting on the 9th April, that potentially takes a completion date of mid May. So no panic.

Allowing for delays because of the unusual times we're in then you could maybe add another week or so on. That's not including any unforeseen delays, so there's the end of May into the equation.

Newcastle's social media has been followed by many important figures of Saudi Arabia in the last few days with millions of followers so this is as real as it gets and for once, im 100% confident that we do have a willing buyer and a seller that has signed all legal documents. We've also been told that checks will be thorough and they will have to look like they are due to the many opposition voices there has been over this.

Finally though, there is no way in the world that this deal will be blocked because far too many others in this country alone have had deals with them and that's including ongoing weapons deals with the government. As many have said, this time it's happening and there's nothing anybody can do about it unless the money isn't transferred so it's just a patient waiting game that could be used to get drinks orders in gear or just to get adjusted for the amount of shite that will be attached to us in future for something that's got nowt to do with us.

An interesting chapter awaits. We just don't know when that is.

Ive also forgot to factor Easter and the forthcoming bank holidays in and the religious events that have happened or are happening in Saudi so this could rumble on into June yet....

All sorts of doubts cropping up now. Cant see it happening, in which case if it doesn't I am going to lose interest in the whole club. Why on earth does it take this length of time, Lawyers coining it in perhaps by taking their time. No consideration to the fact plans have got be put in place by new owners . for the continuation of football. Shambolic