#COVID19 | Page 135 | Vital Football

#COVID19

The man is just the latest in the long line of establishment stooges. He's a fucking snake that absolutely ensured Labour were defeated in the last election. He doesn't speak to the working class at all. The 'red wall' that was smashed through at the last election has absolutely no chance of being rebuilt by someone like this. Corbyn is a twat for not getting rid of him (instead he promoted him, like he did most of his enemies, while not supporting his allies like Livingston and Williamson).

There will be some serious winding in of necks from that red wall and massive regrets the longer this goes on. Unfortunately the more that people start seeing the direct consequences of their actions and votes in this last election and following and believing in 3 word slogans

Last edited:
There will be some serious winding in of necks from that red wall and massive regrets the longer this goes on and the more that people start seeing the direct consequences of their actions and votes in this last election in following 3 word slogans

This establishment man ensured a Tory victory. A Labour victory was by no means nailed on but it stood hell of a lot more chance if this twat hadn't backstabbed and undermined the Labour leadership

Wane Rooney can’t live on £70,000 per week for a few weeks before returning to top whack. Don’t see him working without a full face mask, plastic apron and comforting the dying? PL captains refusing 30% cut whilst the rest of us have already taken a cut in less financially comfortable conditions. Will remember this when asked to cough up for tickets and tv Chanel.

This establishment man ensured a Tory victory. A Labour victory was by no means nailed on but it stood hell of a lot more chance if this twat hadn't backstabbed and undermined the Labour leadership

You need to direct your anger more towards people like Tom Watson, Jesse Phillips, Chuka Umunna, Luciana Berger, Mike Gapes, Chris Leslie, Angela Smith, Ann Coffey, Gavin Shuker, and Joan Ryan

Some real specimens and 5th columnists in the above list

Wane Rooney can’t live on £70,000 per week for a few weeks before returning to top whack. Don’t see him working without a full face mask, plastic apron and comforting the dying? PL captains refusing 30% cut whilst the rest of us have already taken a cut in less financially comfortable conditions. Will remember this when asked to cough up for tickets and tv Chanel.

Totally agree.
If anything this crisis has made me feel like saying a big fuck off to football in general .
Really have realised there's far more important things to worry about.

You need to direct your anger more towards people like Tom Watson, Jesse Phillips, Chuka Umunna, Luciana Berger, Mike Gapes, Chris Leslie, Angela Smith, Ann Coffey, Gavin Shuker, and Joan Ryan

Some real specimens and 5th columnists in the above list

That has made me laugh duck, got to be honest. Like I don't have anger towards them Do you really think 'Keir Starmer' is out of place on that list?

Totally agree.
If anything this crisis has made me feel like saying a big fuck off to football in general .
Really have realised there's far more important things to worry about.

Owd Rooney crying about that some of his mates might get into financial trouble

He literally has millions upon millions

I'm sure he could feed, cloth and house a few hundred professional footballers

The stance Liverpool has taken is horrific

I thought the PFA actually had a point.

How does the country benefit if outrageously rich clubs save a few quid by keeping it from outrageously rich footballers?

That money is going to Arab Sheikhs and American or far Eastern vulture capital funds.

Meanwhile, the actual treasury gets less money in tax from said outrageously rich footballers.

It's pretty appalling that these people aren't doing more.

But taking money from rich footballers to put it back in the pockets of much richer owners isn't football "doing it's bit"

Owd Rooney crying about that some of his mates might get into financial trouble

He literally has millions upon millions

I'm sure he could feed, cloth and house a few hundred professional footballers

The stance Liverpool has taken is horrific

Da Fuq, I'm not singling you out here cos in the main I do actually agree with most things you say. It's important though to remember that it's not the stance that 'Liverpool' have taken, it's the stance that the OWNERS of LFC have taken; just like 'America' don't do things but the people that control it, etc

Show me ONE fact

I have. The fact is all you have is a quote but no actual figures of who was prosecuted under him. So as always with you a lot of white noise and no actual substance.

We do however know he took on numerous civil rights cases from McLibel to David Shayler to the victims of police shooting.

Now actually back up your nonsense for once, show us proof that he has disproportionately targeted poor people or are you full of shit as usual.

I have. The fact is all you have is a quote but no actual figures of who was prosecuted under him. So as always with you a lot of white noise and no actual substance.

We do however know he took on numerous civil rights cases from McLibel to David Shayler to the victims of police shooting.

Now actually back up your nonsense for once, show us proof that he has disproportionately targeted poor people or are you full of shit as usual.

So where is the FACT?

So where is the FACT?

The fact is that you once more made allegations without any evidence. It's not my job to prove you're a fantasist, you do that all by yourself.

Now do you have any evidence or shall we just move on to spare you further embarrassment?

While I know (and so do you) that you can't actually show me a FACT and you'll try your hardest to wornm out of it, just out of interest, what victims of police shootings are you referring to? It can't possibly be Jean Charles de Menezes