Football During Coronavirus Crisis | Page 21 | Vital Football

Football During Coronavirus Crisis

If they are playing games behind closed doors, then they could be played anywhere. China might be a good option as there are no new infections reported there 😂🤣😜

Read today that even playing behind closed doors is doubtful because Ambulance staff etc are still needed and that would then take away resources from dealing with the virus hit people.

So complicated , there is no easy answer at all.

My wife says I have been far more relaxed over the last few days lol.
In in
Read today that even playing behind closed doors is doubtful because Ambulance staff etc are still needed and that would then take away resources from dealing with the virus hit people.

So complicated , there is no easy answer at all.
The Virus will decide. The power of Sky will come to the fore but the lives of we old codgers should take precedence to Mr Murdoch and the greed League.

The strange thing is I’m beginning not to miss football or even think about it all that much. It must be like some kind of drug, if it’s there you keep taking it. The situation has also highlighted for me the mad and unpalatable truth of how we’re encouraging obscene payments to these guys some of whom who are being nursed back to health by someone whose annual pay would be swallowed in a couple of days of theirs. What is it all about I ask?
I have always felt that in part, football is a distraction to the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune that everybody faces in their lives at some time. A time to switch off from the harsh realities of the real world and lose ourselves in a world of make believe and fantasy.
I’m sure I’ll change this depressing view when it all begins again. Probably because I’ll be more than ready to return to the fantasy after the nightmare of Coronavirus.

the season should be voided liverpool should have a 15 point lead going into next season and the bottom 3 should start on point deduction 9 points for botton 6 second botton a 3. 3rd bottom

The strange thing is I’m beginning not to miss football or even think about it all that much. It must be like some kind of drug, if it’s there you keep taking it. The situation has also highlighted for me the mad and unpalatable truth of how we’re encouraging obscene payments to these guys some of whom who are being nursed back to health by someone whose annual pay would be swallowed in a couple of days of theirs. What is it all about I ask?
I have always felt that in part, football is a distraction to the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune that everybody faces in their lives at some time. A time to switch off from the harsh realities of the real world and lose ourselves in a world of make believe and fantasy.
I’m sure I’ll change this depressing view when it all begins again. Probably because I’ll be more than ready to return to the fantasy after the nightmare of Coronavirus.
Thought provoking,WM. The Virus has made us all stop and think. What really matters in life? The Villa are an integral part of my life and that of my family and friend (sic). Would love to be a fly on the wall listening to the negotiations between the various parties involved.Sky,BT , BBC and others should have zero influence in what's right for football but the reality is our game is in mortal danger of been eaten alive. I remember Dad telling me about meeting Villa players on the bus and how humble and down to earth were the players. Health not Wealth, respect not greed.

Ah right, sort of makes sense, then again Villa don't use St John's now, they use private ones... dunno. But that is a different thing to think about as you say.

the season should be voided liverpool should have a 15 point lead going into next season and the bottom 3 should start on point deduction 9 points for botton 6 second botton a 3. 3rd bottom
That's very random.

Liverpool are 25 points clear, while Norwich are only 6 points from safety, Villa 2 points and Bournemouth are only 18th on goal difference.

Look at the team of 82. All of them had to work after they retired. Now one contract and, if you are sensible with the money, you are made.

One of my friends was a top level footballer in the 1980's. He got a £110k signing on fee after a £1.3m transfer. Still works to this day as a sales rep.

If they are playing games behind closed doors, then they could be played anywhere. China might be a good option as there are no new infections reported there 😂🤣😜
Yeah they've unleashed hell on the rest of the world and are now getting on with their lives . Any aid packages coming from china , no didn't think so

Sheffield United which is our match in hand have resumed full training since Monday.
I wonder what our lot have been doing.

Wonder what happens to loans? Are the automatically extended? Do they finish on the assigned day whatever? Or is there an optional extension?

I mean, would we want to go into our final critical matches without Danny?

I presume - much like any free agent signing outside of the window - if there are spaces in the 25 man squad, we could actually fill them with anyone who returns?