Brexit and all that shite .... | Page 413 | Vital Football

Brexit and all that shite ....

More nonsense.

Leaving the EU wasn’t solely about trade - wto terms will work just fine until the EU gets over the feeling of rejection. Given world events recession in the eurozone (and elsewhere) seems likely. It will help to focus minds and result in pragmatism.

As for the shite about profiteering as a result of inevitable virus deaths and the Conservatives seeing it as an opportunity I don’t think it warrants a response. Let’s hope on 6 months time it’s not something you’ll regret typing.
More whataboutyism
Beautiful squirrel my friend

Now what about taking back control, under the rules of WTO, nonsense is one word for it, thanks for agreeing

Own goal is putting it mildly. Just incredulity really as everyone sees through it. An act of retribution from a decaying political party and its morally defunct leadership clique.

Clearly the echr report must be due soon and this is just a very sad and desperate attempt to deflect away from the findings by smearing it’s former chair. That and the fact Starmer is now favourite so they know it’s the last chance to do this as it wouldn’t happen under him.

Have you read TP response letter he sent back? A case of over to you.

More whataboutyism
Beautiful squirrel my friend

Now what about taking back control, under the rules of WTO, nonsense is one word for it, thanks for agreeing

No Dalek, it’s just more bull shit spewing from your keyboard. You ought to think before you type the nonsensical crap you do. Trying to politicise projected deaths from a global virus is just extremely sad and desperate.

As the ex Chair of the EHRC, you can surely see that any allegation of racism against him is at the very least, worthy of a raised eyebrow.

Yet a man who has spent is whole life fighting predudice and racism is not afforded the same leeway by you.

You claimed on more than one occasion there must be something in the accusations being made by Louise Ellman as you knew her and she had good pedigree, I note you have not had anything to say about how the Jewiah Chronicle has been ordered to pay "substantial libel damages" to Audrey White for printing an article that was untrue but based on Ellmans accusations.

Yet a man who has spent is whole life fighting predudice and racism is not afforded the same leeway by you...........

LMB, somehow, you always manage to twist the context of summat.

We were talking about the words of Trevor Phillips .......... and then you decide to make an irrelevant comparison with Jeremy Corbyn ...........and then you use my support to Louise Ellman (who hadn't accused Corbyn himself of being anti-semitic.........she just said that it existed withing the party) to suggest I'm a hypocrite !

You're unbelievably touchy.

I've nothing to say about the said article, or the damages, because I'm really not that interested. That said, I'm sure there are stories to be told from both sides.

For clarity, and in response to your sentence I've quoted above, I've never termed Corbyn anti-semitic .............. though I do believe he has handled the whole issue very very poorly ........and left himself open to that allegation. Surely, you agree with this. Rebecca Long-Bailey does.

Oh, and by the way LMB, since this morning, I've seen quite a few tweets from Miqdaad Versi - spokesmen for the Muslim Council of Britain (they were retweeted by journalist Mehdi Hassan, who I follow) and it seems that Trevor Phillips does indeed have some questions to answer based on some previous comments. Not saying they were racist or Islamaphobic at all, but they would probably benefit from some explanation or context.

None of this takes away the suspicion around the reason for and the timing of his suspension.

None of this takes away the suspicion around the reason for and the timing of his suspension.

He has been accused of racist(Islamophobic) remarks, under the labour constitution now that is an automatic suspension pending enquiry, something the Jewish lobby demanded if accusations of antisemitism were made, surely it must work both ways.

The reply you made that I have highlighted is conspiracy theory, if I had made that in a Jewish context it would be classed as a antisemitic trope and I would be under investigations for making your claim.

Has he made those comments recently LMB? (Note- not defending them). What prompted the party to track back through the years?

As for your conspiracy theory........I nearly spilled my brew.

You never answered my point. Do you agree with RLB?

A complaint has been made, that is what has "prompted the party to track back through the years" and your suggestion that there is a motive IS conspiracy.

How far back did the whole of the establishment track back to find dirt on Corbyn?

No I don't agree with any of the candidates for election all of whom have felt the need to demonise and disassociate themselves from anything that a has gone on prior because of pressure being put on them by media.

It seems one man's conspiracy theory is another man's legitimate question.

Who has complained by the way .........and why?

Why do you feel the need to relate everything back to Corbyn? It's illogical ....... as well as distorting realistic comparisons.

Re Corybn's handling of antisemitism, ..................... given your criticism of Cook for the way he handles the team, recruitment, selection, tactics and performance, I'm amazed you're willing to give Corbyn such leeway over something that has obviously been an issue within the party.

You need to be able to distinguish between the man for his beliefs, with the man and his ability to lead and manage a political party.

More nonsense.

Leaving the EU wasn’t solely about trade - wto terms will work just fine until the EU gets over the feeling of rejection. Given world events recession in the eurozone (and elsewhere) seems likely. It will help to focus minds and result in pragmatism.

As for the shite about profiteering as a result of inevitable virus deaths and the Conservatives seeing it as an opportunity I don’t think it warrants a response. Let’s hope on 6 months time it’s not something you’ll regret typing.
So you think I should feel guilty if a load die, just for thinking about it ??

Makes you wonder what has happened to the teaching profession...during my school days I can't remember one instance of any political bias being rammed down our throat....mind you I wasn't listening so that's hardly surprising.

Makes you wonder what has happened to the teaching profession...during my school days I can't remember one instance of any political bias being rammed down our throat....mind you I wasn't listening so that's hardly surprising.

It is exactly the same now, tory propaganda that claims anything else.

Are these toerag morons suggesting that all teachers are left wing ??
The teaching proffession will be representative of wider society in political beliefs, with just as many toerag supporters, then again teachers tend to be better educated and see through the lies and bigotry of the right.