Manchester United v Manchester City- GMT Sunday 8th March 2020 - KO- 4.30pm Premier League Match Preview and MDT | Page 2 | Vital Football

Manchester United v Manchester City- GMT Sunday 8th March 2020 - KO- 4.30pm Premier League Match Preview and MDT

XI | Ederson, Cancelo, Otamendi, Fernandinho (c), Zinchenko, Rodrigo, Gundogan, Foden, Sterling, Bernardo, Aguero.

SUBS | Bravo, Walker, Jesus, Silva, Mendy, Mahrez, Garcia.

Rags: De Gea, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw, Wan-Bissaka, Matic, Fred, Williams, Fernandes, James, Martial.
Subs: Bailly, Mata, Romero, Ighalo, Greenwood, Tuanzebe, McTominay.

I hope Sterling turns up today. He needs a performance having underwhelmed lately - he could also do with takng Wank-Bissaka down a peg or two 👍🏻

Fantastic day for young Phil Foden - his first Manchester derby! He must be buzzing! Hope he shows his quality today :clap:

I don't understand Pep - of all the games he could start Foden, he chooses The Derby away.

Mendy and Mahrez benched, (y)

Mendy has been making unforced errors and that includes giving the ball away with careless passes, Zinchenko although not the best defender does not give the ball away, but he does lack that courage to hit the ball first time and needs that extra touch.

I don't understand Pep - of all the games he could start Foden, he chooses The Derby away.

He has lost KDB and David Silva would be too well policed besides he did well playing on that right side and it maybe he will play him there or in the play maker role, whatever the case the Rags will be happy that both the aforementioned players and not starting the game.