Manchester United v Manchester City- GMT Sunday 8th March 2020 - KO- 4.30pm Premier League Match Preview and MDT | Page 11 | Vital Football

Manchester United v Manchester City- GMT Sunday 8th March 2020 - KO- 4.30pm Premier League Match Preview and MDT

The only thing that would round off a truly weird season, is if we won all the cups.

And then the Premiership.

:throw::throw::throw:

Brutal performance. We have beaten ourselves not for the first time this season. Double figure wasted corners, 72% wasted possession. No end product. What have Real seen in Sterling. We stopped competing against a knackered side at the death and Ederson has had a nightmare. Hopefully this is now out of our system. I give credit to Wan-Bissaka but we have inexplicably lost to this limited side yet again. Rockets up arses are required.

Brutal performance. We have beaten ourselves not for the first time this season. Double figure wasted corners, 72% wasted possession. No end product. What have Real seen in Sterling. We stopped competing against a knackered side at the death and Ederson has had a nightmare. Hopefully this is now out of our system. I give credit to Wan-Bissaka but we have inexplicably lost to this limited side yet again. Rockets up arses are required.

In answer to the question about Sterling.... f*ck knows. Looks to me as if he has given the nod to his agent to negotiate a transfer whilst he has promised to remain injury free for the rest of the season.

As for player ratings. No one gets higher than a three and that's only for putting their shirts on the right way round. Ederson gets a 1.

Potential humiliating guard of honour may now be the order of the day when we face the dippers at the Etihad next month....

In answer to the question about Sterling.... f*ck knows. Looks to me as if he has given the nod to his agent to negotiate a transfer whilst he has promised to remain injury free for the rest of the season.
Indeed. If I was the bent President Perez though I would be calling it right off.