Forest v Millwall | Page 13 | Vital Football

Forest v Millwall

Lolley has consistently let us down with final ball into the box.

At present we're playing like a side that doesn't want to score.

Agree with this.. don't recall winning any aerial duels against gestede or Smith in the last 2 games... I think it's noticeable now that our key players are playing with injuries.. grabben and ameobi both taped up and ducking out of 50s/50s and everytime lolley is tackled he looks in pain and seems to hobble at first
He had broken toe and defenders are targeting it

Need to change the system at home. Away is fine. Not broke don’t fix it. Home needs a rethink. Apart from Leeds, Derby, Brentford and Birmingham at home we have done nothing.

Teams have figured us out. Play a big man upfront and we are in trouble. Coming down cash side getting behind him.

Plan b should be take off a holding cm and put on walker, diakhabi should be plan z has provided absolutely feck all no point in using him. Ameobi looked tired and wasn't fully committed but he's got an injury he should be able to rest but we've nothing else, grabban is the same he's not at full tilt but we have nothing to replace him. We may as well have kept what we had in January and used some of the u23 we'd be no worse off.

Teams have figured us out. Play a big man upfront and we are in trouble. Coming down cash side getting behind him.
Could be he needed to use Dawson tonight, against these sort of sides he doesn't need to be to quick just win headers .

So glad I paid to get on the back of a motorbike 45 minutes each way in borderline gale force winds and drizzle to watch this on a proper telly and get back to find my complex locked and climb over the fence and rip my trousers and cut my leg open.......

So glad I paid to get on the back of a motorbike 45 minutes each way in borderline gale force winds and drizzle to watch this on a proper telly and get back to find my complex locked and climb over the fence and rip my trousers and cut my leg open.......

why are you glad about that chap?

Just glad I pleaded age and infirmity and watched on Sky for a tenner.

That was extremely unpleasant, but it put us in our place - which appears to be 4th, with playoffs there if we want them. Could be worse.

At times like this, only Sandy Denny will do.

The whole album is best, but this is the title track.

Qrzkt0FgqnU

Probably won't be enough - curse Windows 10 - but 'Like an old fashioned waltz' will get you there.

Last edited:
No Billy. No play-offs.

Billy-Davies.jpg