Ticket news& U/23 fixture change | Page 2 | Vital Football

Ticket news& U/23 fixture change

Jeeeezzzzzz grow up ya silly owd chuff,tha sounds like a mardy schoolboy,one who can't get his own way and is sat in't corner roorin.:giggle:How many times did tha say Mr McCabe said think Liverpool type investment when it was clearly pointed out to thi that it wasn't Mr McCabe but tha still kept on spewin thi bile out for years.:yes: Wor abart the lies you tell,like i'm the self appointed biggest BLADE? I dunt claim that i claim i'm a TRUE BLADE which i am so theer.:tongue::LOL: UTMPB
I readily admitted to a mistake about L/pool like and never used that again but that, of course, does not suit your agenda.Convenient memory syndrome strikes you yet again

It's no lie about you seeing yourself as the biggest Blade, you do, and you revel ni it,I wasn't the only one to comment on it in the past. But that's not a lie in the strictest sense , that's an opinion of the way you behave and the type of thing that cannot be proved ergo is not a lie.

I;ll leave it there now Rod. In this thread you've proved your worth as a man.

I readily admitted to a mistake about L/pool like and never used that again but that, of course, does not suit your agenda.Convenient memory syndrome strikes you yet again

It's no lie about you seeing yourself as the biggest Blade, you do, and you revel ni it,I wasn't the only one to comment on it in the past. But that's not a lie in the strictest sense , that's an opinion of the way you behave and the type of thing that cannot be proved ergo is not a lie.

I;ll leave it there now Rod. In this thread you've proved your worth as a man.
You claimed i was the self appointed Biggest BLADE which is a LIE,thar were spewin the Liverpool type bile for years so it's thee wi the convenient memory syndrome.:yes: I think one thing you're r8 abart tho is i've proved what kind a man i am and that i am in fact a decent bloke by wishin the best wi your problems wi your eyes and also wishin ya a long& happy life whereas you usually just chuck/spout bile/insults towards me but the big difference is i dunt get upset by wots said on a chuffin footy forum, again that's provin i'm a Mister and not a spoilt brat that can't get his own way all the time,which you defo come across as bein.:yes: I wonder how long this, tha'll leave it theer for nar will last.:whistle::giggle: Have a luvly weekend mi owd forum buddy TT. UTMPB

Tha'll think i'm Tyson Fury if tha turns up at Cliffe on Monday Pops.:LOL: I've been in trainin or do i mean i'll be wearin trainers?:LOL:Be good to see thi and have a chat. UTMPB

Only thing tha's got in common wi' Tyson Fury is thi hairstyles...

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Just back, and a well deserved win for the kids 2-1. Gribben and the excellent Gaxha for us. Most of the excitement was in the first half, to be fair. Second half we didn't get to grips with playing down wind. As well as Gaxha, our centre halves looked pretty handy to me especially Ferguson.

In the Executive Stands, some familiar faces including Rod and Bully. Alway nice to share a joke and see all in good spirits..

2nd half was a bit of a let down with few if any chances after a 1st half that could have ended 5-3 although some might say it picked up a bit after rod left
I’ll give it another hour and then I think my ears may stop ringing 🙉

Just back, and a well deserved win for the kids 2-1. Gribben and the excellent Gaxha for us. Most of the excitement was in the first half, to be fair. Second half we didn't get to grips with playing down wind. As well as Gaxha, our centre halves looked pretty handy to me especially Ferguson.

In the Executive Stands, some familiar faces including Rod and Bully. Alway nice to share a joke and see all in good spirits..
It was gr8 t'see Bigglenaldo,Bully and your gud self Pops,but dunt owd Bully prattle on and on and on and on.:LOL: It's been awhile since i've seen tother owd git that wer theer,mi owd pal Captain Peanuthead and it was gr8 seein him also.We shudda scored 4 or 5 in't first half but it was quieter 2nd half,by the way i was still watchin when we scored the pen cos bleedin bus was nearly 10mins late.:giggle: UTMPB

2nd half was a bit of a let down with few if any chances after a 1st half that could have ended 5-3 although some might say it picked up a bit after rod left
I’ll give it another hour and then I think my ears may stop ringing 🙉
Well it must be hard havin jugs twice as big as Lineker's.:LOL: UTMPB

Sorry FKB, I didn’t realise you were “one of us” until Bully told me walking down to the car park. Nice to have met you (albeit fleetingly) and hopefully see you at some future game. At least I’ll recognise you in future (as long as you don’t have a shave!).
As always, a pleasure to see Bully and Rod.

Sorry FKB, I didn’t realise you were “one of us” until Bully told me walking down to the car park. Nice to have met you (albeit fleetingly) and hopefully see you at some future game. At least I’ll recognise you in future (as long as you don’t have a shave!).
As always, a pleasure to see Bully and Rod.
I dint know you dint know who FKB was not that it would have mattered if I had cos no one else could get a word in edge ways anyway

I dint know you dint know who FKB was not that it would have mattered if I had cos no one else could get a word in edge ways anyway
No one can ever ger a word in when you're theer Gob on legs.:yes::LOL:I dunt know how Bigglenaldo dint recognise Pops wi the brilliant description of Pops i gave on here,Jim Royle lookalike.:giggle: UTMPB