Team v Leicester | Page 3 | Vital Football

Team v Leicester

Thats the point.

In one game i saw him dribble around players as if they were not there and I was thinking: Is this the player with the most skill I have ever seen play for Norwich?....
Then I have seen him give the ball away too easy.

I completely agree that he can give the ball away cheaply but so does Cantwell and he is a mainstay. Also Rupp is the person who has come in and replaced Buendia and has been ok but for me only treading water by not really doing much either by creating or losing the ball.

In a team that is lacking the ability to create chances isn't worth at least trying to play someone who has been our most creative player? It would be different if we had alternatives be that players or style but we've left ourselves short especially now it looks like Hernandez is out for the season.

Cantwell has been a success and IF we keep him he will get even better.

I don't disagree and think he has had a great season but I think he has given the ball away cheaply and in some dangerous areas. That doesn't mean he hasn't been excellent for us.

The thing is with creative players like Cantwell and Buendia is they will give the ball away. de Bruyne is normally at the top of the list for giving away the ball but that's because they try to make something happen.

Is it right that vardy hasn't scored in his last 7 games? If so will it be along come norwich?

Bears. It is 9 games and look our our terrible stats.

Norwich City

• Norwich have lost three of their past four league games and have won just once in the league since November.
  • However, they have lost just one of their last four league matches at Carrow Road (W1, D2).
  • No Premier League side has earned fewer home points than Norwich's 12.
  • They have kept just one clean sheet at home this season, another division low.
  • Norwich's only two goals in the six most recent league fixtures have come from the penalty spot.
  • They have conceded seven penalties in this season's Premier League, more than any other team.
  • The Canaries have lost all 15 of their Premier League games this season in which they've conceded the first goal, the worst such record in the division.

Absolutely shocking . How come fans aren’t angry at this terrible season ? I know I feel a bit annoyed to put it mildly , while others walk around talking of pride in defeats

I am disgusted at the pride in defeat attitude.
You should play to win and be devastated in defeat.

I am bracing myself for the cup defeat at spuds and plastics
saying how well we did against such a good side having lost by just one goal. They are not that good and we should give it a big effort to win.

Absolutely shocking . How come fans aren’t angry at this terrible season ? I know I feel a bit annoyed to put it mildly , while others walk around talking of pride in defeats

I think it's a mixture of we haven't invested which will have obvious consequences, we are still playing attractive football, we have looked competitive in more games than we've been embarrassed and lastly which I think is the biggest reason is you can't question the players commitment, effort and togetherness. They are trying and giving 100% but at the end of the day just aren't quite good enough, which isn't their fault so getting on their backs will just make it worse.

That last reason is such a difference from previous doomed seasons where players seemed to have packed it in early.

About to get to leave at 2pm for the travel up from london for tonights game, real shame were doomed as has taken a big shine off the game/trip for me which I didnt anticipate last September when i booked this package for my son! Not got great seats this time either stuck up in the gods in the Regency stand, when paying £379 for the package you would expect better seats!

**** Part of the Ring Rd (around Unthank Rd junction) may be closed tonight between 7pm. and 6am. as part of the City Council campaign to dig up the City roads.

I have been told there are roadworks on Bowthorpe Rd (Dereham Rd end) and on the Earlham - Watton Rd (near the hospital). However I cant verify whether these are true or not.

I hope you get to the match tonight, on time.

About to get to leave at 2pm for the travel up from london for tonights game, real shame were doomed as has taken a big shine off the game/trip for me which I didnt anticipate last September when i booked this package for my son! Not got great seats this time either stuck up in the gods in the Regency stand, when paying £379 for the package you would expect better seats!

Where do you get to meet the player?