Team v Leicester | Vital Football

Team v Leicester

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
1st is this game on tv as it's a Friday one?

2nd would you still play pukki even though he has done much recently? Would you go with Drmic or Idah?

I wouldn’t play Pukki as Brendon Rodgers has just phoned Farke warning him that his Slap Head Turkish defender might actually eat Pukki ......

Pukki looks so off form. Drmic must be thinking why am I here?

Issue with not buying a forward you trust to do business in place or with pukki is this. Pukki has no threat of being dropped so doesn't need to be 100% and also burn out. Most clubs have at least 3 forwards on books who are fighting for the position in reality we have 1 that's pukki.

DF said his players have to play better. I think he should just play better players. Duda an Rupp should not get a look in. Drmic and Vrancic need to start. The wolves game showed that he now has players who can't be bothered unless they are on top and yet he has players on the bench desperate to show what they have to offer. He is treating Emi no better than he did Nelson. If he doesn't make wholesale changes for this next game, then I am sorry (dare I say it) but we should start to contemplate a change in our coaching direction.

Agree entirely with that CK . It’s about time DF got real and played our best footballers instead of spending 7 minutes talking down the best we have

Last edited:
Well DF has said that Pukki is on of the best forwards in the league and he doesn't worry when he isn't scoring ---- that is a worry. DF the guy might need a rest or even be dropped to give him a shake. The fact that doesn't worry about him not scoring is crazy because if Pukki doesn't score neither do we.

Klose said if it was up to him he would be playing or involved in the Leicester game but medical team have said no way. He will be back with 1st team training next week and says he hopes to get back playing next weekend or maybe game after.

Good to hear.

We are so thin at the back we are one injury away from stiepermann at left back, Tettey at CB and Rupp at Right back!! Crazy. Not to have two players in each position (for wingers and wing backs)

It will most likely be an unchanged side from the Wolves game. Farke was better last season at dropping players who underperformed and trusting his squad, it feels like this season he has turned a little Alex Neil (all be it with more attractive football) and now has his favourites no matter what.

It will most likely be an unchanged side from the Wolves game. Farke was better last season at dropping players who underperformed and trusting his squad, it feels like this season he has turned a little Alex Neil (all be it with more attractive football) and now has his favourites no matter what.
I was thinking the same thing.

Like the AN days we have players coming out after a poor game saying they will react to the poor result.

Aarons said that the fans will see that the players will 'go and show a reaction'.

Josh Martin was training with 1st team today ahead of the game. Will he be on the bench? I think it would be smarter to have a young defender on the bench just incase.