PNE (H) | Page 2 | Vital Football

PNE (H)

and all the posters notably missing the last two winning games are currently dancing round the fire throwing effigies of our beloved Cookie on to the fire shouting Cook out Cook out

UTFT

2 -1 tics btw

I think Naismith should stay where he is. I wouldn't want him to be booed again in other positions
Agreed that he should stay where he is but on the basis that he has wasted half of his career trying to convince himself he is an attacking player or left sided player (maybe in L2) when in fact he has proven to be an exceptional centre back thus far.

Did not rate him at all in any position previously and now he is probably... no 100% our best player since moving to centre back and people want to move him back?!? Are you actually mental? Leave what is working alone!

and all the posters notably missing the last two winning games are currently dancing round the fire throwing effigies of our beloved Cookie on to the fire shouting Cook out Cook out

UTFT

2 -1 tics btw

—————————————————————————————————

It’s amazing that you mock the majority of fans based on 2 games.
Especially when their opinion of Cook is based on almost 2 seasons.
Cook is a very very poor coach at this level. And that’s being kind.

Easy front four
Moore
Naismith Geldhart Pilkington
Clown will see that differently though.

I have no inside knowledge whatsoever to back this up but I reckon that after only a week back in training Pilks won't be ready for a start and I'll be very relieved if Gelhardt is anywhere in the match day squad after going off mid week. I know Moonay said in another thread that he thought the Joffy substitution on Wednesday was just good sense in a game already won, but someone else told me he thought at the time that Joffy had picked up a (groin) injury.

so Jeff, if Naismith stays centre back (as I think most would want) and the other 2 aren't available to Cook what other front 4 would you go for ?

I have no inside knowledge whatsoever to back this up but I reckon that after only a week back in training Pilks won't be ready for a start and I'll be very relieved if Gelhardt is anywhere in the match day squad after going off mid week. I know Moonay said in another thread that he thought the Joffy substitution on Wednesday was just good sense in a game already won, but someone else told me he thought at the time that Joffy had picked up a (groin) injury.

so Jeff, if Naismith stays centre back (as I think most would want) and the other 2 aren't available to Cook what other front 4 would you go for ?

I'd also be suprised if Pilkington is ready if he's only just started training.

With the set piece threat I could see Dunkley in the team and moving Naismith to the wing though if we went a back 4. We left Dunks out at Deepdale and we suffered badly for it so not sure if that will scare us into keeping Dunks in.

Anyone what 4 adult tickets for today's game. I can't go as family situation. Near half way line.. Can have them half price so a tenner each. Ticket office pick up