Manchester City v JoMU EFL Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg - Wednesday 29th January 2020 KO 7:45 pm GMT Preview & MDT | Page 9 | Vital Football

Manchester City v JoMU EFL Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg - Wednesday 29th January 2020 KO 7:45 pm GMT Preview & MDT

Two goals disallowed for offside and a penalty denied ........not like the officials weren’t playing their part

Go to Madrid and fail to kill chances like tonight whilst at the other end concede schoolboy fouls and we will be drubbed. KDB went mental at Otamendi and rightly so. United are shockingly bad. Sterling has got to be dropped and the way is clear for Leroy to show what he can do. Still, Wembley yet again.

Go to Madrid and fail to kill chances like tonight whilst at the other end concede schoolboy fouls and we will be drubbed. KDB went mental at Otamendi and rightly so. United are shockingly bad. Sterling has got to be dropped and the way is clear for Leroy to show what he can do. Still, Wembley yet again.

Does Otamendi not learn anything? Does he not watch videos? WTFis wrong with him?

And Sterling? He would’ve get in my 5 a side team right now. As rank as three day old fish left in the sun. Decision making is awful - runs when he should pass, passes when it’s too late; running down blind alleys again; can’t get past the defender, dwells on the ball and loses possession and too casual with his control and passing. Gone backwards.

It is the first time Manchester United have won twice at Manchester City in a single season since 1956-57, but the record books will show we got the chocolates with a final and a chance to have a crack at Villa.

Glanced at BBC live coverage. Reads like a united fanzine. Incredible bias in every comment from a host of pundits and hacks. It’s relentless.

Does Otamendi not learn anything? Does he not watch videos? WTFis wrong with him?

And Sterling? He would’ve get in my 5 a side team right now. As rank as three day old fish left in the sun. Decision making is awful - runs when he should pass, passes when it’s too late; running down blind alleys again; can’t get past the defender, dwells on the ball and loses possession and too casual with his control and passing. Gone backwards.
Sterling had another poor game, but he is better on the right in my opinion, which means Rodney misses out.