Match Thread: Lincoln City v Ipswich Town | Page 14 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Ipswich Town

Superb. Best we’ve been going forward for a long time.

Hesketh came to life today, long may that continue, looked a real player on that performance.

Morrell and O’Connor must have been our centre mid every time we’ve played well this season, really need some more adequate cover for when we are without one of them.

Long time since I saw a game as good as that superb entertainment we were great from start to finish.

Thought all 11 played really well but special mention to Walker his first goal was superb.

Still do not like us playing out from the back their 2nd goal was due to this.

MA is hoping for a couple of new players coming in tomorrow his week so should be two cracking games against a Posh and Sunderland.

Wow, what a game, where did that come from? An amazing attacking performance, some quality ball control and build up play and five goals. It was the stuff of dreams, and all in front of a packed away end.

All decent goals but Walker's first was special, almost seemed to be in slow motion. What a cracking result.

The attendance was 10,012 (1,732 Ipswich fans) :clap::clap::clap: and I hope most went away happy. As far as I know Ipswich hadn't conceded 5 in a league match since September 2015 so that was quite some performance. :wahey::wahey::wahey:[/

Great attendance and hearing our gates start with Ten thousand is still a remarkable achievement
How far we’ve come ??
Uti

Today we take on the dirtiest team in League One: according to the FA Fair Play table, Ipswich have accumulated 216 disciplinary points (46 yellows, 3 reds) in their 20 league games. In contrast, only three clubs have a better record than Lincoln (140 points) - Bolton (138), Peterborough (134) and Rochdale (128).
I see why they top this league now