Norwich v Aston Villa Match Thread | Page 14 | Vital Football

Norwich v Aston Villa Match Thread

Yes. 2 up and I am a bag of nerves. Missed pen anwar hit the bar few other chances we look like scoring every time we go forward but so do they. Defo need another goal here

The penalty would have put the game to bed but this game is definitely not over.

Understand why he’s taken it but I think it might have been a bit too early in the game to be playing around with things like that. With 60 minutes of the game left to play he should be confident enough that he’ll get the third goal without the need of taking the penalty anyway.

That said maybe he is our designated taker, Tammy used to take them last season so I don’t think we actually know who it is now. Based on the quality of that pen I assume it isn’t him?
I thought it might be Connor given he is pretty good with the freekicks, but obviously not.

His one penalty earlier in the season was great. Might have looked casual, but his feet are so deadly, he almost stopped before hitting it then just flicked it into the corner. Sounds like he put this one just a bit too close to the keeper.

Excellent half, just hope not putting it to bed with pen doesn't come back to bite us on the arse...!