Ownership Decision | Page 2 | Vital Football

Ownership Decision

If I was a betting man, I'd put a tanner on HRH. His case was lacklustre, but on a solid premise. Kevs case was more based on emotion and less on legal fact. So thats me. HRH by a nose.

While ever we are in the PL it isn't a problem. There is enough money to run and develop the club, so if Princey loses his wallet, it means nowt. Of course he could choose to sell us to one of his wealthier cousins...

Yes, can it carry on for for a bit longer, the last two and a half years have been fantastic while they've been tearing lumps out of each other
That’s right, who'd have thought it? The club actually performs better than it has in decades whilst the owners have been involved less than they have in decades.

Note to whoever wins....think about this before you start sticking your snecks in again.

10-15am on Monday 16th September we will know the verdict in the owners dispute.I wonder if owd TT will mek a welcome return on here at abart 10-16am? UTMPB
!st time on't internet since a couple of weeks ago.

Seems like Mcc spat his dummy out and the judge just trampled on it .

such a shame ........................................................................... or maybe just the judg e saw through him like some other might have????????????

I hope your confidence in the future is correct.....and I mean the monetary backing
and not just spending our own money to progress.

I hope your confidence in the future is correct.....and I mean the monetary backing
and not just spending our own money to progress.

A club being successful AND living within its means? Actually that sounds okay to me. I don't get a business model where its shit or bust every year and the Chairman has to keep writing bigger and bigger cheques. For as long as we are in the PL we are a £100m+ business. Do we really need to spend more than that..?

FKB and Bully, what I mean is the total waste of having HRH spend millions of our TV money to buy the real estate to make the team whole again. Mr McCabe would have had total control for £5m. It's just a hit we didn't need at this time.

How will HRH get the money? No body knows and probably not even him.
I wish him well and with that the team but at sometime in the near future we will
need answers...or at tleast I will.

UTPB

The Prince said he will buy the properties at a price he finds acceptable, not the price that KMc was talking about.

Assuming he spends tens of millions doing this will he hand it over to the club anyway ?

The other assets could still be seperated from the club, the rental income must be tempting for him after having to invest heavily to buy it.

He has said that he wants to re-unite the club with the property assets and then make improvements and gain much higher sponsorship deals, so we'll have to take him on his word about that

FKB and Bully, what I mean is the total waste of having HRH spend millions of our TV money to buy the real estate to make the team whole again. Mr McCabe would have had total control for £5m. It's just a hit we didn't need at this time.

I wish him well and with that the team but at sometime in the near future we will

UTPB

McCabe was intending to sell immediately he had won to ALK Capital an American Franchise. ALK were going to pay for this in a deal structured over 5 years. Actual payments dependent on Premiership status being maintained. Where do you think they were going to get the money to pay for this deal?

I am not comfortable with either party financing their purchase of the Property Options with the TV money unfortunately that is the stark reality we may have to face irrespective of who won the Court case. Unless we find a billionaire there is no-one out there who has a spare £150 million to put straight into the Club.

How we spend the money, how we restructure the off field operation to make it more efficient with better corporate governance and how we bring in Sponsorship will be the key to sustainability.

HRH has said that sponsorship will be increased he believes we’ve undersold so far so there’s a chunk as for McCabe he would sell to the yanks for a significant sum so they would have less to spend or would they do what the glazers did and borrow against the ground if they did we would still be paying for it. HRH has said we will be fine whilst in the prem so as FKB said we would be self sufficient which is surely a good thing
Let’s be honest here no one knows how it’s going to pan out as wouldn’t if McCabe had won we’d be guessing the outcome whoever won but it’s the prince that did so we might as well back him till it goes tits up then you can come on and say I told you so and if you don’t get the chance then we’ll all be happy

UTPB

I know we keep going round and round on this point, but its the argument of whether you should rent a flat or buy a house. King Kev currently owns the ground and land, HRH can organise for the club to buy it on a 10 year mortgage. Then the club owns its home and has a manageable debt to repay, which is pretty standard stuff.

The comment from Kev that the Prince was 'Potless' seems to have stuck, but he's clearly a man of some means. CW is fundamental as its his presence that will keep us at the top table, but CW, Bettis, HRH seem to be on the same page, and while we stay there, we'll be okay imo.

The Prince said he will buy the properties at a price he finds acceptable, not the price that KMc was talking about.

Assuming he spends tens of millions doing this will he hand it over to the club anyway ?

The other assets could still be seperated from the club, the rental income must be tempting for him after having to invest heavily to buy it.

He has said that he wants to re-unite the club with the property assets and then make improvements and gain much higher sponsorship deals, so we'll have to take him on his word about that

The Judgement requires the Prince to buy the properties by July 2020. There have been separate valuations of the property in 2018 and 2019 by both parties. If they can not agree on valuation it will be determined in Court probably in early 2020.

The Judgement requires the Prince to buy the properties by July 2020. There have been separate valuations of the property in 2018 and 2019 by both parties. If they can not agree on valuation it will be determined in Court probably in early 2020.
To make this clear the court will appoint independent valuers to determine the price