Match Thread: Lincoln City v Oxford United | Page 14 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Oxford United

I'm off for early bath now, as going out to Chorley tonight to drown my sorrows with the Mrs.

By the way agree with Thommo in not awarding a man of the match today.

Right. This is clearly crap but let's now write this one off quickly. Much for MA to contemplate over the weekend but he'll have learned much from this I suspect which will assist us going forward

Right. This is clearly crap but let's now write this one off quickly. Much for MA to contemplate over the weekend but he'll have learned much from this I suspect which will assist us going forward

I just hope he's actually signed the contract!

Oh dear. The walk's done no good.
Smith in against Blackpool. Not sure why he was dropped. Thought he was doing okay. A bit like Cian when he was dropped.

If this doesn't give the squad a kick up the arris, nothing will....... Hopefully God help our next opponents as the boys will be out to avenge this!

#keepthefaith #comeonyouimps

Hortin speculating about the last time City were 5-0 down at home. I wonder if Steve Thompson will mention the time we lost 6-0 to Barnet when he was in charge?

We lost the last few under our previous manager and there's no reason to believe they would have been winning if they'd stayed.
Hope MA can turn it around.