Who next? | Page 81 | Vital Football

Who next?

Next to Ivanhoes, down Manchester Road? The last time I went there which was a long time ago the juke box only played Led Zep one and two.
First, second and third time I went in there was about 30 years ago. The fourth time about three years ago. Still love the place and the juke box says why. :clap:

You'd thought being next Ivanhoes it would have had a few sex Pistols tracks on the juke box.
During the last of my first three visits to the Rat me and my mates came last in the pub quiz (already pissed and...) but got 24 bottles of Elephant Beer for our troubles, and an invite to a party. Turned out this party was in a recording studio with crates of six bottles of JD or Southern Comfort dotted all round the room and plenty of alternative way of achieving oblivion as well. Left around 7am the following morning and convinced my mates that I could walk unsupported, prmptly face planted on the kerb and lost half of one of my front teeth. Legendary night that.

During the last of my first three visits to the Rat me and my mates came last in the pub quiz (already pissed and...) but got 24 bottles of Elephant Beer for our troubles, and an invite to a party. Turned out this party was in a recording studio with crates of six bottles of JD or Southern Comfort dotted all round the room and plenty of alternative way of achieving oblivion as well. Left around 7am the following morning and convinced my mates that I could walk unsupported, prmptly face planted on the kerb and lost half of one of my front teeth. Legendary night that.

Elephant beer wasn’t that a Carlsberg brew from the 90s ?

Good steady pint that