Who next? | Page 69 | Vital Football

Who next?

WRT Campbell, it’s no surprise that our most successful managers over recent times have shared the quality of being motivational and likeable to fans (and seemingly players alike), Cowley, Keith etc. Therefore if fans were to see Campbell as aloof and a bit odd, well...

As a wise man once said, if you think someone’s a plonker, everybody else probably does as well.

Jones probably does nothing for a bit if he gets sacked. I presume he'd be on for a tidy payout, so what's the rush to get back into management?
It would make sense to have a break. But there are no guarantees that you can re-join whenever you like.
When I listened to him talking, it sounded like he lived and breathed football... might want to continue straight away, be lost without it. similar to that other chap we used to talk about on here.

Thommo throws his hat in the ring for the Lincoln job.......jointly with Mick Harford...........you heard it first tonight on bbc radio Lincolnshire.

Nothing new Devon, he mentioned the same at the weekend.
i repeat,fantastic player and brave with it.Decent radio analyst and the best on radio Lincolnshire......wouldn`t be difficult.
chance of getting the job
bob hope and no hope.
so much for the succession planning............at this rate Father Christmas night appear in the betting,with Rudolph as assistant.
We seriously need new blood in at the top not this play the same way
2 wins in last 8.
what is Akinde doing on the bench?