The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit | Page 317 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - Innit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mike and Fear. Any time there is a storm headed for the Atlantic we are in the path. It is absolute hell on my anxiety. The cone of uncertainty is one of my least favorite places to be.

Thankfully we didn't have any flooding, which is amazing to think about when we were dealing with King tides and my neighborhood is surrounded by tidal creeks and parts of Charleston flood when it rains and it is high tide.

It is a bit odd to be back working in an office, it has been almost SEVEN years since I last worked in an office.

At least you weren't in Alabama, eh. I hear that was due to get hit pretty hard. I think they said 38mph winds at one point...

Evening all...

Another long day. Kidderminster, Kingswinford, Rugby, then back home. Back home for half an hour, then off to Wolverhampton.

Stopped off for a couple of well deserved beers and a take away.

Due to my prognosis, I feel it is incumbent upon me to once again confirm that I’m no longer available for selection for England.
I know this will come as a huge disappointment but I ask that you respect my decision, which has been reached after several pints.

Morning all.

Gender role specific today.

Mrs Melon and junior 2 are off to see Ariana Grande at the Arena with friends and mums and staying over.

That leaves the dads and sons at home. So only one thing for it tonight

Curry and beers . :wahey:

Hi y'all. Loads has happened since I was last on. Mostly Hurricane Dorian. We evacuated and were gone for 5 days. When we came back home we had to clean out the fridge/freezer (we lost power for 48 hours) and had so many tree limbs down in the yard. Our power line had been hit by a falling tree limb and almost completely pulled the power line to our house down. Thankfully the power company came out and repaired it for free. We were lucky to have dodged another hurricane.

I got a part time job working as an admin at a company that owns 31 McDonald's. It's nice to be working again.

Also, we are now watching the weather again as Potential Tropical Cyclone Nine is over the Bahamas right now. I'm hoping it stays Potential Tropical Cyclone Nine and doesn't turn into Humberto. Have I mentioned how much I hate hurricane season before?

Yikes. That sounds awful. Glad to hear you are all well and back up and running.

We booked a carabbean cruise for next August a week before Dorian hit. We stop at BVI, Puerto Rico and the Bahamas.... The 3 worst affected places so I'm told. Doh!

What a beautiful day. Warm but not too warm. Slight breeze.
I would be very contented if this our year round weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.