Wycombe (A) tickets | Page 2 | Vital Football

Wycombe (A) tickets

I did notice the 'Enter promo code' was new compared to previously when you had to enter your membership number at an earlier stage. It definitely threw me at first in the same way as Imps2018 and Imp13 have said.

I'm yet to purchase a ticket because I don't have a clue how I'm getting there!

Right, I now know I'm going on the train and I have purchased a match ticket!

It only penalises if the away end will be a sell out- pretty sure anyone who wants a ticket will be able to get one. Can't see us taking 2,000 to Wycombe (of course, I have known to be wrong!)

We sold out in the first away game the season before last. (2-2. Robbed). Had to go in the home end.

We sold out in the first away game the season before last. (2-2. Robbed). Had to go in the home end.

That was our first game in the EFL- I could be wrong (and I expect the away end to be around 1500) but I would be happily surprised if we took 2200 to Wycombe

No idea on current sales but when we spoke with them, they confirmed the beer tent would be available before the game and at half time for Lincoln fans.

Over 2000 tickets available although Lincoln had initially requested 1200. Their intention was to encourage the singers to sit/stand in the first two sections closest to the entrance. Pay on the day and unallocated seating unless Lincoln requested to the contrary.

Announced by the club ...

"Our away fixture this weekend at Wycombe Wanderers has been declared an 'ALL TICKET FIXTURE'. Supporters wishing to attend must purchase tickets in advance of the sales deadline, Friday 12pm. No tickets will be available on the day."

An utter pain in the arse that they've announced this after the postal deadline has passed.

Assuming they'll take tickets down to Wycombe with them, or allow collection at their ticket office? Bit daft otherwise.

This is a bit daft - why would you actively encourage people not to travel or make a last minute decision to do so when there will be plenty of room in the away end?

Well there are six of us not going then, and we only live 8 miles away.

What a crazy move. I can absolutely assure you that has come from Lincoln and not Wycombe.

Actually two of us probably will go but in the home end. So Danny and the team won't hear us cheer. Pathetic.

That's me scuppered too. Never used to have a problem attending this fixture until 2 seasons ago. What the hell, has our success gone to our club's head? We're so popular we don't allow our fans to do pay on the day at away games unless you've got a half empty 20,000 capacity stadium.
So there will be spaces in the away end but determined Lincoln supporters are forced to endure mixing with home fans.
Why?

I have emailed Wycombe Wanderers about this. What a farcical decision to not allow payment on the day.

Talk about turning thousands of pounds away. Ridiculous!

Haven't got my ticket yet as was planning on rocking up on the day
I’ll end up going but a pain in the backside trying sort it out now
Not sure what there is to gain by stop potd??
you would think wycombe would be interested in getting any extra cash they could, in through the turnstiles
certainly does nothing to help the travelling supporter, just reduces the options. has anything been said to justify this?

Having spoken with them we are told the decision came from the top at Lincoln, so Clive please explain yourself.

How does a midwife who theoretically gets off work at 12.00, but knows dam well she may have to work late and may not get there, justify buying a ticket in advance?

It's absolutely fine if a game will sell out, but Wycombe have offered over 2,000 seats, and it will not sell out. Wycombe lose because there will be less of us there, Danny and the team lose out because there is less than maximum support.

Eventbrite take precedence over travelling supporters? Ridiculous.

How stupid that we will be in the home end.

Having spoken with them we are told the decision came from the top at Lincoln, so Clive please explain yourself.

How does a midwife who theoretically gets off work at 12.00, but knows dam well she may have to work late and may not get there, justify buying a ticket in advance?

It's absolutely fine if a game will sell out, but Wycombe have offered over 2,000 seats, and it will not sell out. Wycombe lose because there will be less of us there, Danny and the team lose out because there is less than maximum support.

Eventbrite take precedence over travelling supporters? Ridiculous.

How stupid that we will be in the home end.

Who did you speak to at Wycombe, Ed, that you can be so assured as to blame us for a decision we had nothing to with.

Who did you speak to at Wycombe, Ed, that you can be so assured as to blame us for a decision we had nothing to with.

I latterly spoke with a lady at their office, who from the detail she gave me seemed well in the know, and was absolutely adamant that it had been a Lincoln decision. She went on to say that because of the separation between the singers and non singers, the former being allocated the first two sections of the stand, the Lincoln hierarchy had demanded the match be all ticket.

If what we were told is rubbish, would you please take it up with them and get the decision reversed. We would all love to be at the game and at the Lincoln end.

Prior to seeing your message I had already emailed Wycombe, asking if it was possible to change the decision but they have not replied at present.
As always really appreciate your input. Thanks.