Forest v Derby match thread | Page 8 | Vital Football

Forest v Derby match thread

I see the sheep are claiming they put out their youth team.

DCFC average age: 24.1

NFFC average age: 23.7

They always did struggle with numbers.

Yes chap I have seen plenty of them on Twitter saying they don't care about the result as it's only the cup.

To be fair I remember when they beat us 3-2 in the FA Cup and their packed away end barely celebrated...

A win against Preston would be nice chap but I am more concerned with possession. I would be happy with 60% possession even if we lose the game

Possession is almost meaningless. Most of it can be clocked up by the back four rolling the ball backwards and forwards between them. We need three points to make sure we are competing at the right end of the table for once. We need to ensure we win most of our home games.

Possession is almost meaningless. Most of it can be clocked up by the back four rolling the ball backwards and forwards between them. We need three points to make sure we are competing at the right end of the table for once. We need to ensure we win most of our home games.

Sorry chap I forgot to press the sarcasm button when I sent that post!

Just had a text from Hardy. He said he will return if CP and Mao dance naked for him together.

I am not sure why he thinks I could broker such a deal the sick f****k

I notice that young Hardy is still WATCHING chap

I do hope he starts posting again, Mao and his pathetic little clique really aren't worth bothering about.

No doubt he's checking other forums as we speak via his Pebble account and will be feeding back to his band of merry snerts ASAP

******nt

Managed to name nine of the eleven starters for the Fleetwood game. This one is much more difficult, as several of the starters for that game have made it into our first eleven. Rumblings that Carvalho is in the squad tonight, but will he start ? My guess is

Muric
Cash Worrall Figuerido Ribiero
Bostock
Adomah Semedo Sow Appiah
Mir

Would be great to see Carvalho. Think I would put Grabban and Lolley on the bench tonight too, just in case! Could Yacob and Bridcutt get a chance too? Bridcutt did play pretty well for the U23s according to reports. Would also be nice to see Chema, and more from Johnson.

Only 8 out of 11 starters right this time. My standards are slipping. Still thinking of moving into the fortune telling business though. If anyone wants any info just google I C U Cummings (Fortune telling ) Ltd. Please leave your name, and contact details in case anything unforeseen comes up................

samba, Worrall, Semedo, Lolley and Adoma could all play another 98 mins v Preston at weekend. Preston also played last night v Hull. Anyone know how many of their team likely to play both last night and Saturday.

Samba, Worrall and Adoma looked as if they could play another 90 today. Semedo has been playing 60 mins and being subbed so have a feeling they are building his stamina up. He does cover a lot of ground. Most worry is Lolley who took a couple of hefty late tackles early in game on that left ankle.

Yes chap I have seen plenty of them on Twitter saying they don't care about the result as it's only the cup.

To be fair I remember when they beat us 3-2 in the FA Cup and their packed away end barely celebrated...

Was that the game when we had an injury crisis so massive that we had to bring on a sub to miss an open goal who now plays lower league football in Australia?

Sarcasm aside, couldnt give a toss about performance on sat, just the points. Bout time we had a run that went longer than a week (or in fact one game).

Hunger and application levels are finally looking close to what is required.

I notice that young Hardy is still WATCHING chap

I do hope he starts posting again, Mao and his pathetic little clique really aren't worth bothering about.

No doubt he's checking other forums as we speak via his Pebble account and will be feeding back to his band of merry snerts ASAP

******nt

Exactly, and this is why I have them ALL placed firmly on ignore.

I suggest you, and your Hardy account does the same.

Think Derby have a decent first eleven, but they are struggling if they get a few injuries, and having lost Wilson, Mount and Tomori they are weaker than last year. Other than Grabban and Lolley (and Carvalho at his best), there isn't much to choose between our first eleven and second eleven. I guess some of these will leave, but we have a pretty decent third eleven too ! (Based on those not usually starting so far)

Pants
Milosevic Benalouane Hefele Rodriguez
Bridcutt Yacob Carvalho Yates
Murphy Cummings

Still leaves Appiah, Clough, Smith, Darikwa (when fit)

Yes, so I hear. In fact I think that is the homey trap you laid out for Mao, hence your relationship souring.

I shall NOT be falling for the same trick.