Forest v Derby match thread | Vital Football

Forest v Derby match thread

Lienking

Vital Football Hero
Managed to name nine of the eleven starters for the Fleetwood game. This one is much more difficult, as several of the starters for that game have made it into our first eleven. Rumblings that Carvalho is in the squad tonight, but will he start ? My guess is

Muric
Cash Worrall Figuerido Ribiero
Bostock
Adomah Semedo Sow Appiah
Mir

Would be great to see Carvalho. Think I would put Grabban and Lolley on the bench tonight too, just in case! Could Yacob and Bridcutt get a chance too? Bridcutt did play pretty well for the U23s according to reports. Would also be nice to see Chema, and more from Johnson.

Last edited:
I'd like to see the best team possible tonight to beat Derby and keep the run going, possibly with the exception of Grabban who we can't afford getting injured. Would like to see Brice Samba, if he is a decent keeper as he seemed against Fulham I'd rather we give time to our own player rather than Man City's. I'd imagine there will be numerous changes though as there usually are for the cup.

Managed to name nine of the eleven starters for the Fleetwood game. This one is much more difficult, as several of the starters for that game have made it into our first eleven. Rumblings that Carvalho is in the squad tonight, but will he start ? My guess is

Muric
Cash Worrall Figuerido Ribiero
Bostock
Adomah Semedo Sow Appiah
Mir

Would be great to see Carvalho. Think I would put Grabban and Lolley on the bench tonight too, just in case! Could Yacob and Bridcutt get a chance too? Bridcutt did play pretty well for the U23s according to reports. Would also be nice to see Chema, and more from Johnson.

Good shout on the lineup, def expecting bostock will figure, be nice to see Mir open his account tonight

Understand the logic of resting players but i reckon we have more than enough depth to beat the shaggers anyway.

Yes its a cup game but its still the sheep and i wanna win. I would expect to see high levels of commitment and motivation from players today.

Imo the habit of winning generates momentum and confidence. Lets start this week as we finished last week please

Understand the logic of resting players but i reckon we have more than enough depth to beat the shaggers anyway.

Yes its a cup game but its still the sheep and i wanna win. I would expect to see high levels of commitment and motivation from players today.

Imo the habit of winning generates momentum and confidence. Lets start this week as we finished last week please

Chances are that Coco will play a very young side and rest many older hands also.

There was a time when people actually WANTED to win cups.

Plenty of players we should be looking to give minutes to. Plenty of players too who should be looking to show what they can do and attempting to get into the first team.

Hopefully we see a committed performance from whoever plays.

Lamouchi has said Carv will be in the squad so really hoping he can get some minutes under his belt.

Really need a Leeds style spy to figure out their lineup as them putting out a strong team & is a much changed one could cause some real issues

Now I'm not a violent man, but I really hope we send out our reserve players against the Derby first team, and injure them all for a few months. Is a win important? Hmmmm, really don't know.