Charlton game thread | Page 14 | Vital Football

Charlton game thread

Would have him in my 5 a side team...not sure if players move quick enough around him.Carvalho will be on the same mindset.
Exactly my point earlier, he’s looking to play passes thatbour players are either too thick or too slow to see

I'll take that after that 1st half, Watson really should not be starting let alone playing the full 90 against teams who press.

Much better second half, glimpse of understanding between Grabban and Mir, and Silva might have won it at the death.

Some strange decisions by the ref second half, all against us, including a decent penalty shout ignored.

Another decent away point against a side flying high and much more used to each other's company. We're still at the introductions stage.

I said at half time that second half would be like a new game.

Charlton couldn't play as well and we couldn't play as badly

Quite even second half.

You need to put a team to the sword when they are shite because at this level they rarely stay that way. Charlton got what they deserved.

Shite ref, shite first half, need Pantz back in goal, well played Woz & Dawz & Silvz did a lot better 2nd half. Point away at Charlton isn’t a bad result especially given how wank we were first half.

Stoke sacked their manager yet?

Wonder how many of these get out of jail free cards SL has got he must be getting through them. Better 2nd half but why is our tempo so much slower than other teams who always seem quicker of thought & movement, moving the ball quicker and with more intent.

Better second half, looked much better when Bostock replaced Semedo. Looked composed on the ball.
But let's face it result papers over another poor performance. We wont get away with that every week.
11 attempts to their 6 are not bad stats . Woeful first half but deserved it in the end so happy with that