Match Thread: Huddersfield Town v Lincoln City | Page 24 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Huddersfield Town v Lincoln City

What was the attendance? Presumably we at least get half of the gate receipts.

Apparently 45% to each club. Presume other 10% to the EFL to help them pay for more letters to Bury telling them they have another 2 weeks then another 2 weeks then another....

Amazing times to be a LCFC supporter ,, and Jason Shackell now available again, but will he get in the side, would be unfair to drop anybody. He will get his chance !

Amazing times to be a LCFC supporter ,, and Jason Shackell now available again, but will he get in the side, would be unfair to drop anybody. He will get his chance !
Think its possible he might replace Bozzie in one of the next two to rotate the squad; Bolger has proved in the first 3 games we have 3 very good CBs, noticed Bolger was setting the line when defending set plays tonight.

Notwithstanding Huddersfield being total pooh, we played really well tonight with a mid strength team.

Morrel with "mild asthma" according to Danny.
Never seen anyone limping with asthma before.

But in Danny we trust (apart from inteviews and press conferences) - little Morrell was a ig player again tonight, MoC was none too shabby when he came on but I suspect with current availability DC likes them both on the pitch .

i have booked my overnight in Lincoln already.
it`s a must for CLIVE.
the guy is a lucky talisman and long may it continue!
Didn't Clive go to Barrow on the terraces in the NL title season?? His presence may not always be the proverbial rabbit's foot, it's just his money we want :clap:

But the Clive connection is box office for the likes of Sky, he needs to announce very loudly tomorrow (sorry, today) he's on the way over and available for interviews/pieces a la MK (swear filters to max), I have a Now TV pass unused from Bury and for midweek, for me, they got the draw the wrong way round...

Just got back. What a magnificent effort from City. Payne, Anderson and Smith outstanding and the others not too far behind. Great debut from Lewis, looked very assured. He could be a very astute signing.

Didn't Clive go to Barrow on the terraces in the NL title season?? His presence may not always be the proverbial rabbit's foot, it's just his money we want :clap:

But the Clive connection is box office for the likes of Sky, he needs to announce very loudly tomorrow (sorry, today) he's on the way over and available for interviews/pieces a la MK (swear filters to max), I have a Now TV pass unused from Bury and for midweek, for me, they got the draw the wrong way round...
Already said on twitter he'll be here for it!

Incredible result. See a few people in the media mention the changes Huddersfield made, but they only made two more than us, never mention that fact.

Finally revenge for Andy Booth's dive in the play offs and a truly miserable coach home.

Incredible result. See a few people in the media mention the changes Huddersfield made, but they only made two more than us, never mention that fact.

Finally revenge for Andy Booth's dive in the play offs and a truly miserable coach home.
And how - walking back to the car that night, knowing we'd seen a good Imps side give their all, a few Hudds lads behind us trying to provoke a reaction.

The same walk tonight, the satisafaction that another good Imps side had earned a result which kept the locals off the pitch and like church mice outside the ground.