The Tyrone Mings Thread | Page 31 | Vital Football

The Tyrone Mings Thread

I still reckon the fee paid without add ons is closer to £15m.

I agree but for this deal the fee was irrelevant, it was a must signing. Something a lot of rival fans can’t understand. Villa have followed Wolves to some extent in buying the loan players that got them promotion. All these deals had an element of an agreed fee lower than has been published once the deal was made permanent.

Baggie Dad just text me saying about the Mings fee being to high.
My reply.

'How many more times do I have to say this. We are rich, but not just rich , we are stinking rich!!!!!'.

I can feel the jealousy oozing from every pore of every Small Heath and Tesco bag fan. They are sitting there thinking we are spending and wasting the promotion money. They just don't get that we are RICH !!! and probably not even touching it yet .

To be fair, it had been suggested on here by a few, but it was just spot on. Now he's home I can reveal he is a top, top bloke. I know that may come as a shock :p, but the guy is class.

#Legend

Were quite a few making similar cracks on social media as well, I never thought we'd actually do it though! lol

I want another signing like this one - completely under the radar, no one suspecting anything, value for money, #futurelegend.