Season ticket did you renew? | Vital Football

Season ticket did you renew?

Did you renew your Season Ticket?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yep. Got mine and dads early on. Can’t wait for the season to start

best of luck in the Bridge Mc Farland next season,but why did you get those restricted view seats.....you are gonna get a sore neck looking around those pillars for 90 minutes
Personally i would have plumped for the Selenity stand,close to the dugouts and in a position to hand out some verbals to the opposition management for the full 90.

I know of only one person who has not renewed. Wonder if the season long empty seat in the Co op upper next to us will be occupied this year !!

I know of only one person who has not renewed. Wonder if the season long empty seat in the Co op upper next to us will be occupied this year !!
Well I hope it is not Metal Imp - it would not be the same if he was not nipping downstairs late into half-time ? Hope to see you on 3rd August.

Well I hope it is not Metal Imp - it would not be the same if he was not nipping downstairs late into half-time ? Hope to see you on 3rd August.
I got my season ticket as soon as possible, a real bargain, especially after buying a ticket to see England loose to Pakistan at Trent Bridge. If I had bought 2.5 of these tickets it would have been the same price as my Imps season ticket.

I got my season ticket as soon as possible, a real bargain, especially after buying a ticket to see England loose to Pakistan at Trent Bridge. If I had bought 2.5 of these tickets it would have been the same price as my Imps season ticket.
Well done - I also renewed mine during the 1st window. Only 5 weeks to go.

Yep, got mine in the final days of the early deadline back in February/March or whenever it was.

All of those I go with did, too, so that's another 12 or so.