The Play Off Final Thread 2019 | Page 31 | Vital Football

The Play Off Final Thread 2019

Getting excited now. Very excited.

And you know what, if all else fails, we can just roll up our sleeves and pull our boots on and give it a right good go.

That'll never leave us I fear JPA. Not funny when you think about it. A manager bereft of ideas, tells the players to have a go and put their boots on. And some were asking for him to have longer.

He kept on doing just enough and I can't believe another set of fans have to learn the hard way.

I wish to publicly appologise profusely for any utterances and disgruntled profanity that may eshew from my big northern gob from 3pm onwards on the 27th May 2019. I am sorry for yelling and screaming abuse at the television in the public house I will be residing at for the duration of the game. Accusing opposition players of diving, demanding my team's players cause physical bodily harm on their opponents, questioning the referee's parentage or his sexual behaviour and more.... and that's just at the coin toss....

I am going to have to have 2 glasses of wine tonight.

I'll be doing likewise.

Up until this week, I was quite relaxed about the final, but the sheer weight of money involved is beginning to play on my mind. The result is really going have a major affect the club; one way or the other.

Somehow, this game means more than last year, probably because I didn't really rate Brucie's team that highly after a stuttering finish in the league campaign. This time we have a great opportunity, although I concede FL Derby are a real dark horse, despite their previous defeats.

Just need to hold it together on the day, I suppose - and I am not just referring to the team! :unsure:

Bring on the clarets........ UTV