Boro Fan Comments | Page 2 | Vital Football

Boro Fan Comments

Saville really struggling at full back.. fancy that, struggling in a position where we only have one player in the entire squad for two slots.”

Hadn’t realised Boro were that depleted...
Yeah, I thought he played for Liverpool.B_H8TFoXIAEAjE0.jpg

I thought Britt was particularly poor for them yesterday!

God took him there apparently.

If we do sell Carvalho, I would spend 5m on BA09, get a left back, keeper, and another creative midfielder (not Lansbury) maybe Dack from Blackburn. Couple of loans to compliment and we should be in better nick

If we do sell Carvalho, I would spend 5m on BA09, get a left back, keeper, and another creative midfielder (not Lansbury) maybe Dack from Blackburn. Couple of loans to compliment and we should be in better nick
Dack would take up most of the Carvalho money if not more of it and you'll get the same amount of good games out of him. You will also get an older player with plenty of personal problems (allegedly)

Lol no chance at all:

Dack alone would cost more than we'd get for Carvalho.

BA would be a shit signing. Mediocre since injury, a downgrade on Grabban and far too similar.

A top keeper and left back would realistically cost 10m.

And we'd sacrifice 1 of 2 players who might thrive at a higher level.

Theres bargains to be had Ingy. I reckon we will see Carvalho Osborn and Lolley go (if Villa go up)

Dacks got a couple of years on his contract and is valued at 6m. I did say if we got what we paid for Carvalho.......

Dack would take up most of the Carvalho money if not more of it and you'll get the same amount of good games out of him. You will also get an older player with plenty of personal problems (allegedly)

As I have said, if we get what we paid for, for Carvalho, which is 13m. Dack is valued at 6.3m according to tm

As I have said, if we get what we paid for, for Carvalho, which is 13m. Dack is valued at 6.3m according to tm
TM give a market value but not what Blackburn would be willing to lose him for. Without his goals early season where would they be?

Look at it this way- they paid £7m for Brereton. Do you think they would let Dack go for £6.5m to us? Maybe if we pay them the £7m back on top

Maybe there a clause ehy Pope? Its all if whats and maybes anyway. Ididnt say it would happen.

Or did I?