Rotherham v Aston Villa .Wednesday 10th April 19.45 K.O | Page 18 | Vital Football

Rotherham v Aston Villa .Wednesday 10th April 19.45 K.O

Looks like Steer played well again, that close range save in the 2nd half was superb. He's certainly proving me wrong, I always thought he was shite beforen his run in the team the last few weeks.
Jedi looked solid at CB too, what a genius move to think of playing him there.
Steer will continue to get better. Confidence is a massive thing for keepers. It’s made some careers and ended them. His fundamentals (positioning and communication) are first class.

I think their lad Ajayi was booked for the second penalty, don’t remember the first one.

Mings was a deliberate hand ball I think which is why it was a yellow as well.
Fair enough. Didn’t see it. I was too busy jumping up and down and explaining to Mrs gmv and the cat what a “penalty” is.

Got to be his best game for us. Neither full back had any cover in the second half , but they were still managing to get forward , and worked incredibly hard.
Take a look at our second goal. By the time the ball hits the back of the net both Elmo and Taylor are 10 yards from their goal. Taylor played the one-two with Jack on the halfway line then sprinted 60 yards taking the defender with him while Elmo started his run from our own half. And both made lung-busting runs to keep the ball during injury time. Immense performances from both of them....

Take a look at our second goal. By the time the ball hits the back of the net both Elmo and Taylor are 10 yards from their goal. Taylor played the one-two with Jack on the halfway line then sprinted 60 yards taking the defender with him while Elmo started his run from our own half. And both made lung-busting runs to keep the ball during injury time. Immense performances from both of them....

Agree totally. I have watched the goal 100 times already lol , and noticed Taylor was in the box.

Two of their players actually...
Think their player was yellow carded for the second pen, although it hardly got a mention.

Yes. He has got a dead leg apparently.

Took another kicking last night as well and got absolutely no protection from the clown with the whistle.

The one where he was brought down just left of the opposition penalty area, and then another player comes over and kicks him while he was down was diabolical. That second player should have had a straight red.

It took 3 awards and you were still explaining a penalty :eek!:
To be fair to Mrs Gmv she wasn’t in the house during the first half. And as for the cat, he’s just ignorant and shows no appreciation for the beautiful game.... :shake::shake: