Tottenham Hotspur vs. Crystal Palace FC (The Eagles) NEW STADIUM INAUGURAL | Page 3 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Crystal Palace FC (The Eagles) NEW STADIUM INAUGURAL

I certainly wouldn't hesitate to put a fiver on Andros or Moussa. Sorry if Andros on my list is seen as 'glass half full'! Kane hat trick to follow of course!!

BIG DAY!!!!!

default_scarf.gif
default_scarf.gif
default_scarf.gif
default_scarf.gif
default_scarf.gif
default_scarf.gif
default_scarf.gif
default_scarf.gif

default_scarf.gif
default_scarf.gif
default_scarf.gif
default_scarf.gif
default_scarf.gif
default_scarf.gif
default_scarf.gif
default_scarf.gif

If we see Toby-Snchz-Vert all on the field at the start, and Toby or Vert isn't setting up as a DCM, we will be in serious trouble.

So, in the interests of hope, I expect Poch to see the folly of his ways, and give us a chance tonight....

_________Hugo_________
Tripp_Snchz_Vert_Rose
_________Toby (C)__________
_____Eriksen_Dele______
Lucas______________Son
_________Kane__________

[Gazzinga, Sissoko, Victor, Winks, Davies, Skipp, KWP]

Spurs 4 - Eagles 1
(Lucas, Dele, Son, Eriksen)

COYS!

Last edited:
I see it more like the Lampard position. Sitting just behind the main striker ghosting in. Similar positions though.

Kane has lost a yard of pace through his injuries so makes sense I guess.

1000000% agree with you and I posted something very similar. Kane seems much more comfortable in a deeper role. This would free him up and he has a hammer of shot from his left or right to be a threat from farther out as well. Plus his distribution is pretty damn good as well.

Sissoko on a hat trick!

4-1 Spurs....COYS!!!!

So tired, just naffing get the three points.

We got a lifeline last night thanks to Wolves (especially the GK). Must win this to put a bit of daylight between us and Utd and also as I expect the Chavs to do Brighton. Although Chrissy H will surely be wanting to do his old club a favour :bow:

Playing our first game could pose problems. Familiarity with surroundings for example. Players will use architecture to judge distance on the pitch, a bit like a yard marker in golf.

Playing our first game could pose problems. Familiarity with surroundings for example. Players will use architecture to judge distance on the pitch, a bit like a yard marker in golf.

Agreed, the whole shebang will be as unfamiliar to our players as to theirs, we just have to hope the large partisan crowd swings it in our favour.

Switching stadiums (again) at this stage of the season is a gamble, we just have to hope it works in our favour rather than against it.

I'm really nervous about this, if we lose tonight we are in big trouble. But I have got to believe the noise of the home fans will get them over the line, win this and we will win our remaining 4 home games IMO. Do that and possibly an away draw and that should be good enough for top 4.

You have to feel that although unfamiliar to both sides, it's OUR new home, not theirs and the 59,000 Spurs fans willing them over the line has got to count for something! - Really excited but nervous for what is going to be a MASSIVE goosebumps night full of emotion!

surely our team has had a few training sessions / matches on the pitch....to get used to it and the surroundings....

Agreed, the whole shebang will be as unfamiliar to our players as to theirs, we just have to hope the large partisan crowd swings it in our favour.

Switching stadiums (again) at this stage of the season is a gamble, we just have to hope it works in our favour rather than against it.

Not like it's going well anyway might as well get a few games under our belt for next season.

Having said that I don't think we should be allowed too but take advantage of the situation I guess.