Tottenham Hotspur vs. Crystal Palace FC (The Eagles) NEW STADIUM INAUGURAL | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Crystal Palace FC (The Eagles) NEW STADIUM INAUGURAL

D

Departed

It's here. And new stadium aside, we need to win.

Given the second half of the Liverpool game, I'd go with the same lineup and the same setup. NO TINKERING PLEASE!

So , what have we got here then.

A new stadium with all the associated fanfare .

A must win game.

The team on the crest of a relegation form slump.

The word ' Spursy ' back on everyone's lips after the Liverpool debacle.

What could possibly go wrong ?

1-1

So , what have we got here then.

A new stadium with all the associated fanfare .

A must win game.

The team on the crest of a relegation form slump.

The word ' Spursy ' back on everyone's lips after the Liverpool debacle.

What could possibly go wrong ?

1-1
My money is on the pitch starting to disappear under the stands when we are 5-0 up with 30 seconds to play...game abandoned

This should be a time of joy going 'home' to the new stadium but us just seems we are all on a real downer at the moment, given recent performances.

Now is the time to raise our game in readiness for ensuring top 4, so must beat Palace in style, and get ready for CL shock of the century by beating Man City...it is possible ..despite 'spursy' rasing its head yet again.

I just really hope poch and the new stadium can pick the players up for this one. tbh i'm still gutted about yesterdays debacle.

It's here. And new stadium aside, we need to win.

Given the second half of the Liverpool game, I'd go with the same lineup and the same setup. NO TINKERING PLEASE!
What if Dier and Winks are fit ? Keeping in mind we had virtually no MF. Also some players under performed , Eriksen for example, does he deserve to play ?

What if Dier and Winks are fit ? Keeping in mind we had virtually no MF. Also some players under performed , Eriksen for example, does he deserve to play ?

Nick, at the expense of whom?. My guess is Moura may make way as Poch has a habit of dropping the MoTM in the following game. I'd rather see Eriksen on the bench, though Levy may disapprove. £1 bill shop window.

As a milestone is reached (us falling to 4th) I thought it time to step in to stop the rot (yeah right, like anything I say will do that!).

Anywho, looking forward to the response from not only being in the new stadium, finally, but bouncing back from a gut-wrench result at Anfield! (Who scores own-goal winners? I thought that was the realm of Richard Dunne or Titus Bramble (remember them?)).

So, you lot have pretty much covered all points about the 'pool match, so let's look forward. Palace, while in the lap of safety will just love to upset our homecoming and I think they'll be well motivated, so I hope our lads, our fans have the attitude to put the fear of god into them and we give them a right old fashion pasting (we're due aren't we?)

Fuck the goons let's play some cracking Spurs football and make this a continuation of the fortress we made the old ground (RIP) in our last season there.

Come on you Spurs!!!

Palace have a far better away record than they do home record. Yes we should be able to beat them...... But history shows that absolutely for us that counts for Jack shit. If we cannot start, and continue, with pace and intensity then ......well then we ain't gonna win