Brentford home | Vital Football

Brentford home

Hampton

Vital Football Hero
Same approach as Bolton at home please. Go for the 3 points again.
Good footballing team Brentford. If thet come to play may well suit us !

It's not really though, is it. A must win? Granted, it's game that we can win, and being at home, we'd like to win it, but it's more than likely that we could draw, and still increase the gap between us and relegation.

I reckon we will win...... but I won't be condemning the team if we don't.

Why is it a must win game? Granted it will be a massive result if we do win and will do us the world of good. But must win? I don't think so.

It's not really though, is it. A must win? Granted, it's game that we can win, and being at home, we'd like to win it, but it's more than likely that we could draw, and still increase the gap between us and relegation.

I reckon we will win...... but I won't be condemning the team if we don't.

Similar sentiments Moonay although i'd like to think that we approach the game in a similar manner to the Bolton game - positive attacking football on the deck!! So long as they give the effort & not do what they've done in similar games then I won't be condemning either......hopes for a 3-0

It's a mute point...we must get another say 7 or 8 points and maybe some see this as a must get 3 considering who we have to play. Is it a must win game ?.. who's to say and I'm not sure one way or tuther if it is or not.

If it isn't a must win it's getting close.

3-1 us and breathe easier.

For me its a game we must win as it is going to take 6 or maybee 7 more points we dont win away So need 2 wins from some were Wont get nothing from Norwich

It's a mute point...we must get another say 7 or 8 points and maybe some see this as a must get 3 considering who we have to play. Is it a must win game ?.. who's to say and I'm not sure one way or tuther if it is or not.

If it isn't a must win it's getting close.

3-1 us and breathe easier.

Please explain to me why we must get another 7 or 8 points. If the teams below us don't pick up another point we will stay up. All we need to do is equal the results of those below us. Therefore this is not a must win game as some are saying unless Rotherham, Reading or Millwall win and then a win for us maintains the status quo.

This weekends fixtures see Rotherham at Derby, Millwall at Leeds and Reading have Preston at home, none of which are gimme's.

Please explain to me why we must get another 7 or 8 points. If the teams below us don't pick up another point we will stay up. All we need to do is equal the results of those below us. Therefore this is not a must win game as some are saying unless Rotherham, Reading or Millwall win and then a win for us maintains the status quo.

This weekends fixtures see Rotherham at Derby, Millwall at Leeds and Reading have Preston at home, none of which are gimme's.
so you dont think they will win any games then

so you dont think they will win any games then

I think they will win games
I think we will win games
I think if we match or better the results of the other teams over the remaining games we will stay up.

Tomorrow is not a must win game, but almost certainly we'll need to win one or more of the remaining games, unless we don't need to.
Simple really.

I think if we match or better the results of the other teams over the remaining games we will stay up.

Tomorrow is not a must win game, but almost certainly we'll need to win one or more of the remaining games, unless we don't need to.
Simple really.

We won't win tomorrow Arthur.

Simple really.
on paper it is our easy game left