Rotherham | Page 9 | Vital Football

Rotherham

I don't get the derision of Naismith. Not a single person is saying he is a great left back, no one is saying he isnt suspect defensivly and no one is saying he should be our long term left back. Everyone agrees on that.

But it feels that is not enough for some and we can't give him any credit where it is due to balance out the justifiable criticism he recieves. His negatives may outweigh his positives but let's have that debate rather than just merciless attacks.

He should never have been expected to learn the position on the job but how fair is it the player cops the stick for the managers choice to do that?

Ikr, I actually think he's one of our better players going forward. Can cross better than anyone, dribbles well, has some tricks in his locker. He can't defend but then he's not a defender; why aren't people criticising Cook for playing him out of position? Would we criticise Reece James if he couldn't score goals because Cook was playing him as a striker? I think some people already had their minds made up about him to be honest.

Ikr, I actually think he's one of our better players going forward. Can cross better than anyone, dribbles well, has some tricks in his locker. He can't defend but then he's not a defender; why aren't people criticising Cook for playing him out of position? Would we criticise Reece James if he couldn't score goals because Cook was playing him as a striker? I think some people already had their minds made up about him to be honest.
Some people are calling Cook out for this Will - and getting pelters for it :unsure:

To be fair Everon u23s are top of the prem dev league - so they can't all be bad.

We must just keep picking the duds Kenny, McAleny, Junior, Robinson, Connolly were all meant to be top prospects but underwhelmed massively. Or maybe all the u23 teams are rubbish and Reece James is just a one off.

'Bedsit'?

Tut tut Grip.[/QUOTE
If it has been established that exiled is female (And it as) then your continued in distance to refer to her as a man is bordering on sexist abuse and I would advise caution! Legally you are on Rocky ground

Andronicus, give over.

Exiled is female.
Grip is/was a bit of a WUM....... who was assumed to be male.
Being one, doesn't stop someone from (actually) being the other.

Even though I think MiW is wrong, I really don't think his allegation is meant as mysoginistic.

Snowflake alert........!
Why is it these days folk can't wait to be offended including on behalf of others - just ridiculous
Nothing snowflake about sexism,it's the law!If he wants to carry on saying it then that's up to him,I was just pointing out the ramifications if he continues!,

Andronicus, give over.

Exiled is female.
Grip is/was a bit of a WUM....... who was assumed to be male.
Being one, doesn't stop someone from (actually) being the other.

Even though I think MiW is wrong, I really don't think his allegation is meant as mysoginistic.
moonay,
I'm a woman but nobody gives a shit.

Andronicus, thanks but I don't need defending
MIW I don't need deriding
Let this be an end to the nonsense!

'Sexist abuse, legally I'm on rocky ground, ramifications'

Wtf are you wittering on about? You ought to get a grip yourself.

The poster known as 'Grip' has more current and banned usernames on here than some posters have probably had hot dinners this year, all with some colourful, imaginative 'backstory' Exiled tic's writing characteristics has all the hallmarks of another.

Edit. Furthermore I'll add unlike others I don't actually give a shit how many usernames he/she has and would advocate his/her return under the original guise.

Last edited:
Football only please when folk get talked down ......They start name calling Keep saying it Naismith will never be a full back as long as he as a hole in his AR......s A and that his one of the reasons we dont win away apart from Cook who as the record of the worse away manager in our history and thought it was funny at the fans forum

This is all getting a bit silly....allegations of sexism - give over ffs, Exiled can stand up for herself & does so. Allegations of multi posters - so what, I struggle keep my 1 username. Snowflakes...come on its only a forum & I'm sure if things go to far 'the fear' / admin will say something....