Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City FC - The Foxes | Page 4 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City FC - The Foxes

I'd like to make the next round. And there is a decent possibility we can.

However, I want to see this group of players win the league. And I believe this is their last opportunity as a group.

Commercial revenues will get a huge boost.
I hv been saying this for past few years. It is still mathematically possible to win league but it is a massive ask for both Citeh and Fools to falter. Unfortunately Levy doesnt see it as last chance saloon and invest on one or two BIG players in past few seasons.
The current team will most probably break up after this with Eriksen and Toby gone and Verty is getting old. It is massive missed chance and shame for this 'golden generation' if we win nothing with them but that's our lot with the miserly Enic and Levy. Enjoy the Top 4 fights while it last. With Reds and Devils more or less out of transition and Chelski expected to wave cheque book as and when required, b prepared for Europa.

Still think we would be better off selling Dier in the long run. I know I am in the minority there, but oh well.
Fully support that unless Dier rediscover the zest and tenacity of his first season. We hv a cruising Dier now knowing he is untouchable and all he knows is giving interviews about us being challengers for titles or whatever and then play badly the very next game.

Shaping up to be a spursy week-end unless the lads can deal with the pressure of the chasing pack. Leicester have been playing well and have lots of pace. We need to start strong and stay strong the whole game. Hope we can.

12:30
TEAM NEWS
Starting XI: Lloris (c), Trippier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Rose, Winks, Sissoko, Skipp, Eriksen, Son, Llorente.
Substitutes: Gazzaniga, Aurier, Walker-Peters, Alderweireld, Foyth, Wanyama, Lucas.

Wow.

Toby on the bench?

Skipp?

That’s a protest selection lol

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!

MP is a little annoyed at the fact that we are playing today and Wednesday instead of yesterday and Wednesday.

Toby's been playing a LOT. That's rotation.

Lamela is a puzzle.

Great to see Sissoko back on the pitch.

MP is a little annoyed at the fact that we are playing today and Wednesday instead of yesterday and Wednesday.

Lamela is a puzzle.

United are playing yesterday and Tuesday

Lamela is a puzzle.

Presumably Poch has Weds in mind when picking today's team.

I'd rather go all out for 3 points today and let the CL take back seat, it's hardly likely we would progress even if Deli and Harry were fit, and to me getting CL nailed on for next season in the new stadium should take priority over anything now.

Presumably Poch has Weds in mind when picking today's team.

I'd rather go all out for 3 points today and let the CL take back seat, it's hardly likely we would progress even if Deli and Harry were fit, and to me getting CL nailed on for next season in the new stadium should take priority over anything now.

Completely agree. It may just be fatigue in Toby's case.