Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United FC (The Red Devils) | Page 5 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United FC (The Red Devils)

Well not going to be able to check in on this until tomorrow morning. Probably better that I don't anyway....I would just be epic pissed and it would keep me awake.

Hope they pull their heads out and get it right in the second...United doesn't look all that damn good FFS!!!

Tripps is like Bale, cannot defend. But unlike Bale, he has no speed and dribbling skills to b a winger or front man. Play Tripps as wing back and this is what we get. So many times but Poch cant see it.

Unfortunately, I thought we were on the ascendancy, but lacking composure in the 18 yd box/ Winks guilty twice. Chances few and far between. Remember our popular phrase....clinical.

Gonna sorely miss Sissoko....didn't think it'd ever come to that. Hope Levy realises the wallet needs opening.

Well not going to be able to check in on this until tomorrow morning. Probably better that I don't anyway....I would just be epic pissed and it would keep me awake.

Hope they pull their heads out and get it right in the second...United doesn't look all that damn good FFS!!!
Good nite bro. Smart strategy

Sissoko going out is a MASSIVE blow to us. He has been damn near Man of the season for us.

Him being out will hurt us bad. His work rate is second to none...nobody works as hard as he does in the middle.
Whilst I agree, I am however glad Poch brought on Lamela as he too has good wok ethic. Sigh of relief that Skipp was kept on the bench.

We were caught out a few times. They hv 3 guys up top. And at least thrice b4 the goal, we were running helter skelter back w Toby and Verty out of picture.
If we not careful, more sucker punches will come whilst we chase for the goal. Another potential repeat of Wolves game.
Poch out foxed. Mayb Manure will think twice about replacing Ole w Poch.

Losing Sissoko is a massive blow. Im glad I finally get to say that but I'm not glad he's injured.

We just look tired. Erikson's passing has been dreadful and Dele still looks injured.